The potential of these 2 in America is scary. I havent seen such star making talent since Okada

The potential of these 2 in America is scary. I havent seen such star making talent since Okada.

Attached: aces.jpg (3264x2424, 893.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIzhwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ikemen jiro looking good with pink theme

Literally who even are these cunts?

Who cares slopes all look alike.

both are overrated and have the personality of a plank. Ueno and Shoko are way better

Is this Japan’s most famous wrestling tag team, Ugg and Fugg Lee?!?!

tiny con just needs to give takeashit his bon jovi theme song like he wants and they'll draw a milly weekly

youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIzhwk

>yayoi bug looking retard who works DDT spotshitter style
>bitch that looks like she got attacked by bees
Interesting now ask me how I know you've never had sex

You idiots quit gaying up this board.

Who's that on the right? She's perfect.

The dude looks like he's becoming a tranny and the girl looks like she's been on test and it gave her a man jaw or something.
They both look utterly dimeless.

Yoko Ono

More like Yoko Onononononono

Miyu Yamashita.

Imagine thinking America cares about potential when their fans watch transvestites every week since they don't even have the potential to get girlfriends.

Kek based

Bitch out here looking like she broke up the Beatles

>YOU SAY WHAT BOUT ME YOU FUCK

Attached: takeapoopy.png (488x606, 380.64K)

Thanks, I'm going to fuck her next time I'm in Japan.

Chris Brookes will hook you up

Rika is TJPW's best overall worker by far but she'd probably flop in America since she wrestles a pretty basic and not-at-all flashy style. Miyu does fancy kicks so no shit Reddit gif watchers (AEW's fanbase) eat her up. She's one of the least popular wrestlers in the promotion she's the ace of.

I want to see one of the NOAH guys visit AEW and murder an opponent with the stiff strikes

so what you are saying is the least popular wrestlers in japan would be popular in the US?

No, she's not popular because her LE SERIOUS FIGHTER thing means she has the charisma of a block of wood so the fans don't really care all that much for her. Same reason Takeshita has largely flopped as DDT's ace. I think both of them either got it into their own heads or were told that an ace has to be a certain thing and modelled themselves after that even though the Serious Ace thing doesn't fit either of their companies. Especially jarring because they both actually have likable and kind of goofier sides that do but they never get to show them as wrestlers.

Takeshita was the one who asked for the time away from DDT to do a western excursion. I hope he's using the time to try to come up with a new gimmick before he returns to DDT.

people keep saying this but what gimmick could he possibly do that would still make him fit with the sauna lads?

WHO????

Is that The Take A Shita????