WWE ratings are the best in years despite the product being the worst its ever been...

WWE ratings are the best in years despite the product being the worst its ever been. AEW ratings are the lowest ever despite putting on a great peoduct. If this isnt proof that there is no correlation between quality of product and ratings and that everything is just random then i dont know what to tell you.

Attached: 103978904-The_meme_formerly_known_as_Kuk_1.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

It's all about star-power and AEW has absolutely none

WWE is shoot 100x better than it has been from 2017-2021

WWE is better after they fired all the shitters

>WWE ratings are the best in years

They still have some shitters. You have to have them so people will react to the people who come in to take their spot

>aew
>great product
Kek

True

Bullshit. Aew has been dogshit since revolution. i've been saying 700k/ 300k for months. i think it took so long to reflect in the ratings because people held out hope they'd pull the nose up.

you CANNOT put complete strangers in the spots of your stars and expect viewership to remain steady, much less grow.

more than that, 99% of these strangers are indistinguishable from one another. now, in addition to featuring vanilla we dont know, youre importing butterscotch we dont know to have cold, diving-workrate matches we dont want to see.

but, yeah, ratings don't reflect quality. it's honestly as if you guys specialize in being retarded.

gAyEW sucks lol

WWE has been much better than past years, I have enjoyed Raw and Smackdown much more than the awful last month of Dynamite

m'prahduhct

Attached: images.jpeg-14.jpg (641x478, 21.09K)

>worst it's ever been
From WM on, it's been better than it's been in like 5-6 years. AEW is the one continually getting worse and worse

>AEW ratings are the lowest ever
#1 two weeks in a row

They weren't #1 last week though, they lost to a fucking reality show

You keep implying AEW is on the brink of collapse when it's clearly not. You wanna know why you keep doing this? Because you're threatened.

>AEW ratings are the lowest ever despite putting on a great peoduct.
Did you watch the last Rampage/Dynamite? Even the seasoned cultists have a hard time admitting that was good.

>WWE ratings are the best in years
>source: my prolapsed anus

You keep making up lies and putting words in my mouth to deflect from the reality of what I'm saying. You wanna know why you keep doing this? Because you know it's over. AEW is the new TNA and that's its ceiling. Now. Then. Forever. Transexual

dynamite had one the best lineups of matche quality ever, what do you mean?

>>source: my prolapsed anus
You heard it hear first folks, Dave Meltzer is officially a prolapsed anus.

You're just threatened by Tony losing 100m in a year and buying his own tickets just to get 700k viewers + 300k for Rampage and half or less of the demo that WWE gets. Only a matter of time until CM Punk and Omega come back and then it's GAME OVER for you.

>i'm not saying AEW is on the brink of collapse but here's why it's on the brink of collapse

Damn, if that was the best they can do, they are truly awful.

You said they were #1 last week. I said that was factually incorrect, they lost to a reality show. Anything else you headcanoned me saying is your own psychotic delusions.

you're feeling so threatened right now