“ i have no idea why people aren’t watching anymore? “ - Dave m

Reminder Vince doesn’t want to work with punk ever again

Attached: F8041EE9-AD79-41BD-99B6-BB225BFA6E25.jpg (384x636, 186.75K)

neither does Dana, kek

dave m?

Can't believe the bitch came crawling back to Vince only to get BTFO. Pure poetry.

You need to go back.

Holy cringe

Because nobody watches stuff on "Television" anymore. Everyone I know either watches stuff online through their cable app or use the first streaming site that pops up when they google free wrestling stream.

This winded faggot sucks.

Vince knows that punk is the reason people like me, good looking well adjusted citizens, quit watching wrestling. Hes just a flabby skinnyfat ugly joke. Never before in the history of ever has someone been as much of an anti-draw as cm punk

WWE would make CM Punk either dye or shave the beard. Smarks would ridicule it but fans who don't lick his butt wouldn't see a tired old man when they turn on TV. The Logan cosplay has to end, you went full ROH before and you can do it again.

Not true. Eddie Guerrero completely tanked SmackDown's ratings after beating Brock. Killed the gates too. Eddie Guerrero is a bigger anti-draw than CM Punk.

Nope. Eddie was cool. I still wear my Eddie Guerrero Zubas. Cool pants for a cool guy worn by cool fans. Punk sold nothing but his soul to satan worshipping homosexual imperialists in exchange for the rights to be the next guy that tries to kill wrestling as industry. Preceded by ted turner and jericho, suceeded by the bucks kenny and tony

Lose weight

>source:, my prolapse anus

>well adjusted
>uses Any Forums
>Any Forums
Yeah. No.

You mean the guy who drew their best ever buyrates and ratings and whom immediately after he left the ratings started tanking?

Cope harder, drone.

imagine getting worked by a t shirt

BUT HE WON THE FRIDAY NIGHT WARS

Then you're a fucking mark because Eddie was trash. If he wasn't, he would've outdrawn Brock Lesnar but he didn't. He was a side character, a B+ player while Brock is S-tier.

Im 10 pounds away from 230 and fucking shredded and i just cut my drinking from 3 or 4 nights a week to 1 and only shots no beers or mixed drinks. Two weeks and ill mog prime gandy. Two weeks and youll still be a whiny little cockmunch phil fan aka a fucking nobody. Kill yourself
Its my one vice

That's not Cody Rhodes. Ratings were tanking while punk was there and the PLE where Punk won the championship had a horrendous buy rate. Lmao cope tranny.

Aborting AEW's future audience.