Tony has botched all 4 pillars

> MJF/Wardlow
Turns a hot angle into a “work shoot” and turns MJF into a pillman character completely cooling him off. Botches the entire wardlow run after MJF beat him by having MJF no sell his injury and having him feud with zero times Scorpio and 20 random Indy guys
> Darby
After his loss to punk at the PPV he’s done little to nothing including a strange program with Andrade. He was once one of the must see acts on aew until someone took his spot
> Jungle boy
Won the straps only to job them back to the bucks . Took forever for Christian to turn on him . Was mostly stuck in random 3 way title defences on PPVs. Years later still unable to cut a promo
> Sammy
This is downright pathetic. Turns baby face , wins the tnt title with a great ladder match with Cody then falls off the ladder. Crowd turns their back on him after he shows proof he has sex with a woman. Stuck in a DIMELESS feud with ZERO DIMES SCORPIO. Then turned again back to Jericho? What happened?

Someone get Tony off this show now

Attached: 94704E6A-57D7-4B74-AE80-2B72D38E7F73.jpg (828x547, 504.71K)

>> Darby
Tony also had him job to Jeff in a random tournament match. Jeff vs Darby should have been a dream PPV match where Jeff passes the torch. But Booker of the Year is a dumbass

The Pillars was always a surface-level understanding of the King's Road. AEW doesn't book itself in any way like 90s All Japan.

Scorpio is the tnt champion dumbass. Who do you want him to feud with for a shot at the tnt title?

the whole Jeff run in AEW has been a debacle

Sammy is one of the few TK has that actually gets crowd heat.

Jungle Boy was just a champion last week and shot a big angle in the main event. He is heading into his first 1v1 big time program and he is actually gonna get the win.

Christian's turn seemed mostly out of nowhere too. There was subtle buildup, but it was barely noticeable.

>He was once one of the must see acts on aew until someone took his spot
nobody took Darby's spot

he was just dropped and left a crater

Sammy was getting boring. The ladder match was good but unnecessary. The feud with Scorpio sky was dragged out. He should have never had the ladder match against scorpio or the match at battle of the belts 2. Should have just had the intergender match and solidify Scorpio as the tnt champ. He can possibly salvage himself now since he did the smart thing and went with the crowd and turned heel.

I think Tony only know The Pillars reference but don't understand The Pillars

People had been expecting it to happen for months before this. How is that out of nowhere?

Probably true.

He was getting boring because he should never be face

>is the 4th wheel in Jericho's stable
>leave Jericho to go out on his own
>does okay
>gets Tay attached to him
>flops
>flops some more
>4 months later is right back being the 4th wheel in Jericho's stable
Sammy is finished as a pillar. He was botched so bad.

You are the type of guy who would probably be getting cucked without noticing it.

It's not just the mystical pillars, mate. It's everyone in the company. TK is one of the worst week-to-week bookers I have ever seen, and is easily the worst "long-term" booker as his idea of long-term is having an impactless event happen, and thenanouther impactless event that is loosely connected to the first one happen a year later. He's an absolute joke. The only reason AEW exists at this point is thatmassive indie wrestling cult that survives on their own hatred of wwe.

sammy is dimes because he's the only guy getting legit heel heat and works obese smarks into a seething shoot just by kissing his fiance

rest is correct

>gets Tay attached to him
This right here is where things fell apart, and you know sammy is the one who pitched it

did someone get let out of jail today?
the false flagging is extra unhinged and embarrassing

He's finally going in the right direction (being an actual heel) after months of mismanagement. Ironically, he's the only guy that benefits from associating with Jericho.

Scorpio sucks , that’s my whole point

Ok then what? I guarantee you , Tony doesn’t have an answer

Yeah, it took too long but they pulled the trigger and the timing was off. Same as when cheerleader girl turned heel. The timing was horrible

Being face wasn’t that big of an issue he just never did anything of note. He was inserted into the ic vs att feud and didn’t even get to defend the title on ppv, then he was fighting jobbers for the belt. Then he fights two guys that would be better champs the rampage before another ppv and he sawdust’s himself in a tornado tag match that hardly had any stakes

>it's actually a really great thing Sammy's single run was a huge flop and he's back being Jericho's lackey
absolute delusion

I still firmly believe Sammy fucked Sammy more than Tony did. That faggot did himself no favors when he turned face and continued to act like a jackass on social media (unironically matters more in AEW).
Everything else is true though. Where Wardlow is after DoN is almost malpractice in booking. That fucker was literally the hottest guy in the company for 48 hours and got made on the PPV.

Let Wardlow squash him. Tony never should have let the injury be public. Switch the belt on Wardlow, and write Scorps off in an injury angle with, I dunno, Sammy.

sammy is the Jlingz of AEW
he just needs more time

Sammy being a prick and doing dumb spots is what got him over. Take away the prick part, and he's just a boring spot monkey face. He wasn't over as a face. A crowd cheering one or two nights doesn't mean someone is over. Look at Yuta

tiny hotshotted darby vs Jeff because after DoN he saw the writing on the wall and knew he had to cram in these “dream matches” before Jeff self destructed. Of course, in typical aew fashion they still have nothing to show for it.

Jungle Boy was a missed opportunity

>tiny hotshotted darby vs Jeff because after DoN he saw the writing on the wall and knew he had to cram in these “dream matches” before Jeff self destructed.
Assuming Tony had the foresight that Jeff would self destruct, why book him to beat Darby?

Man if that’s the truth he’s a real sociopath who really sees people as toys

And you don't want to see wardlow take the title from him?

Wardlow should be going for the world not the cumstain title that is the tnt title . Beating Scorpio does nothing , him beating MJF meant a lot

they wanted someone who worked with Owen to advance

MJF should be fine because he's MJF. He'll make it work.

Darby has been beaten like a fucking drum. When's the last time he won a big match? He's cooked.

Jungle Boy was never a pillar to me. I never saw what people saw in him so he's cooked.

And Sammy is double cooked. He can never be a babyface again and the heel run is gonna be more go away heat than anything

The injury was a bum leg. Nothing that was gonna keep him off tv for a month

ITT: coping dronie headcanon

Attached: 1636242608012.jpg (726x726, 32.17K)

shut up retard

Darby vs jeff happened before DoN retard

Tony Con getting booker of the year reminds me of Obongo getting the Nobel peace prize. Just a really bad joke exposing a small group of geeks for the out of touch idiots they are.

The pillars are all young with a ton of upside . But cooking them like you said gives them no favor, Darby being beat by a 45 year old drug addict does nothing

My whole point about this point is Tony is out of control

It gets the tnt title back on track. Also moxley deserves a run with a crowd.

>Tony Con getting booker of the year reminds me of Obongo getting the Nobel peace prize. Just a really bad joke exposing a small group of geeks for the out of touch idiots they are.

Attached: 1545368345742.jpg (643x650, 81.87K)