177 active wrestlers in the AEW roster

>177 active wrestlers in the AEW roster

What in the fuck is Tony doing lmao

Attached: 1653760287134.png (136x140, 38.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_All_Elite_Wrestling_personnel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wanking (dogs)

Remember when hoarding talent was a bad thing?

That's about one wrestler per 1,870 fans if we operate off of Rampage viewership.
The absolute STATE

And they draw worse ratings now than when marco stunt was on dynamite each week

He's lost the plot.

Attached: bb.jpg (140x206, 5.62K)

And not a single needle mover

Attached: FQV3X31XwAcw8qN.png (485x435, 220.23K)

Collecting toys. This entire thing is a video game and wrestling playset to him. He doesn't see it as a business nor does he care about drawing money.

Jeff Hardy/Dustin Rhodes know their ways around a needle

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE! We have Lee 'DIMES' Moriarty, Lee 'DIMES' Johnson, Shawn 'DIMES' Dean
ALL THE STARS

Attached: kek6.png (166x177, 33.12K)

I tought it was 186

I wonder how Nick Khan would run gayEW.

Attached: 1652473968155.webm (764x432, 1.92M)

Most are people on low tier contracts like chaos theory, leva, cutler, fuego or the wingmen who have a place on dark

*project

>I wonder how a chief revenue officer would run a wrestling company

WWE releases around 10% of its superstars every quarter (for the last 2 years)

AEW signs 15% of its roster size in wrestlers every quarter (trend of the last year) +/- 5%

by this we can calculate:
2022:
>aew: 177
>wwe: 98
2023:
>aew: 216
>wwe: 78
2024:
>aew: 247
>wwe:61
2025:
>aew: 278
>wwe: 48
2026:
>aew: 332
>wwe: 32
2027 (5 years from now)
>aew: 402
>wwe: 21

how is that sustainable on either end? a roster of 402 would be impossible to split time between unless aew has like 8 shows a week. and wtf is wwe gonna do? theyve been releasing people left and right so its probable theyd have barely 30 people in a few years. what would the brand split be like? raw 15, smackdown 5, nxt 5 people???

I’m not going to look it up but i’m calling bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_All_Elite_Wrestling_personnel

145 by my count. It's probably more if you count broadcast guys like Mark Henry and Excalibur.

WWE are taking in projects at a similar rate of how many they cut, they have that new NIL program that brings in college athletes every season to help replenish their lost numbers. The effectiveness of the PC is a problem in how many will get retained but they're not in danger of running out of warm bodies to throw into a ring.
AEW though, you have to do something deplorable like upset Twitter really badly for Tony to end a contract early. The mass releases were a poison pill that they swallowed up gleefully

the fuck is that horse doing