Would Kidd Bandit get over in WWE?

Would Kidd Bandit get over in WWE?

Attached: FOJHZuTVcAIcSYg.jpg (693x1200, 107.88K)

That’s a man.

Absolutely not. This satanic faggot will burn in hell.

Everything gets over in WWE gets over if it wins enough. Even Nikki A.S.H. would be over if they didn't make her a loser.

Satan and hell don't exist.

I remember being 15 too.

mayu lookin good

>Science, logical, reasoning, and evidence is for the immature and childish
>Mythology, ghosts, angels, boogeymen, and the monster under the bed is for mature grown adults

I hate both trannies and Christians.

Someone post the pictures of him and those two fat assed white girls in the hotel room. I should have saved it.

Yes.

Cute trannies are based but ugly ones like that are cringe.

What did Constantine see that convinced him to paint crosses on all of the shields and never lose another battle again? God is real and you are a faithless fool because you are arrogant. I get it, you have to be to survive. If you believed what everyone else believes about you, you would have ended it years ago. So you live with superior fidgety anxiety and those with faith don't have to worry like you do. Congrats on being an over thinker. I bet it takes you forever to pick out clothes or where to eat.

Nigga, I'm 34.

>user is 50 years old and he still gets his 80 year old mother to tuck him in, turn his night light on, and check in the closet for scary monsters
Cute.

>WWE
>getting over
Pick one, and only one

kek 15 year olds summer tourists aew trannies getting BTFO by God.

Attached: goa.jpg (1024x652, 203.18K)

In wwe you dont get over, you get under.

he's also too small

That's sad.

>hell
Tbf hell does exist look at all the evil in the world.

>has to wear so much makeup he appears completely featureless and abuse filters to look remotely feminine and still is obviously a man in you are path