TONI STORM VS MARINA SHAFIR ANNOUNCED FOR DYNAMITE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! The ratings are saved! Thank you Tony!!

Attached: 1648049263766.png (706x173, 16.06K)

oh boy, two ugly charismaless bitches in a ring!

kek Tony is punting 600k coming up

>so important the media team forgot to attach the graphic

Attached: 163619.jpg (741x215, 42.52K)

what kind of blackmail does marina have on tk?

We know Toni wins because she's on the PPV card.
Booker of the year lol

Better than any women’s wrestling match WWE could book at this point.

Her husband

The Ratings are already in the Toliet. Marina Shafir will tank them for a third time.

Imagine having that division and booking Marina Shafir every week

Why do they keep giving Marina Shafir chances to shit up the card?

Tony's amazing response to his ratings tanking

somebody has to take the book away from TK
seriously

this is only her third time on tv

WE HAVE A GRAPHIC!!

Attached: 1651126470370.jpg (680x383, 83.52K)

>me when i see tonis brap dumper

Attached: 16534169.gif (480x290, 3.8M)

What? They need the ratings to go lower?

Who else would you book to face toni? It should've been a promo between the two.

yes

Yeah this win/loss counter bullshit is phony as hell. He always has people win on Dark or Dynamite before losing an important match, so their record will stay the same. That makes it even more phony and unbelievable. It happens almost every single time a match is hyped and someone has to lose but don't want their "record" damaged.

Everyone has the midset that toni is winning the title from Rosa though

>wins and losses matter
>that's why we kept Marina off of TV while she was winning, debuted her jn a loss and then keep beating her on TV!
We don't need to see Toni compete at all. Use the time to set up other stuff, at worst to prep the next women's title challenger by getting a win in and saying she is probably next in line after Sunday.
Why can't he book wrestling, it's not hard

Correct me if I am wrong, I remember the match with Thunder Rosa for the Women title, did she have a TBS title match with Jade. I think I remember that. AEW just throws someone out there says "there contenders" because they won a bunch of matches on Dark but expect it's the TV audience is the same as Dark audience

AEW tends to do this alot, I have no idea who Marina Shafir is but she just shows up on TV with a title match and the announcers tell me she a contender, but I have no idea who she is or why she's having title matches and why I should care.

Nyla is currently the number one contender. That would be the next challenger so you it isn't that easy. The next heel up would be britt. Remove rankings from dark and elevation first

>marina shafir
Im sorry but she sucks ass

She actually had a vignette explaining that when she had a match with jade so you can't use that excuse.

Tay conti. She hardly wrestles now

>Tony booked it so Nyla is number one contender again so it isn't easy to book it properly.
What? Just don't book her into that spot in the first place. She didn't shoot become number one contender. Just have the rankings play out on TV, have people win on TV and move up the rankings. Book the promotion instead of putting on muh dream match.