That's one grim titty

That's one grim titty

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-21 150953.png (594x464, 312.09K)

she has a good face for a black girl and nice thighs but everything else about her is grim.

that's one shift+clicky

Bianca Belair is based because she makes racist cunts on Any Forums seethe. Fake, tough guy racists at that. I don’t care about WWE in the slightest, but she’s a better RAW Women’s Champion than Becky Lynch.

built like a fridge

Becko is a shit wrestler and a biological male so I don't care

I think Bianca's incredibly cute looking desu. She's also very sweet, is a good wrestler, and has a based husband.
Plus the appeal of a black queen is her booty/thighs.
I liked Becky as champion, but yeah Bianca's a better one.

are these racists in the room with us right now?

her ass looked good doe was bouncing around like a mf

Bianca Belair is a beautiful woman and a great athlete as well as one hell of a professional wrestler. Her face is adorably cute, her thighs, ass and shoulders are unbearably sexy and her little tits drive me insane because I love little tits on a well built, athletic woman.

Attached: Bianca.png (739x746, 1.48M)

Are you blind?

mogged by the big dog
ahhhhhhhhh yessir

Attached: 1655519544614.jpg (1468x1848, 438.1K)

>Plus the appeal of a black queen is her booty/thighs.
kek well that's a shame for her since her ass is mid at best, I've literally never once even seen someone bother to post Bianca's ass, and literally every woman that works out has nice thighs.

No one's got sadder eggs than Becky. Only god knows the horrors pregnancy did to them.

Attached: bex re.webm (480x612, 957.75K)

She has a nice ass, user, just because it isnt kim kardashian-tier doesn't mean it isnt nice. Definitely not mid. Also you never see anons posting that one where she slaps her ass during on of the covid shows?

>she has a good face
no she doesnt she is objectively ugly
is this your headcanon for those of us who have said nigger to a niggers face? bitchasses like you headcanon because you cant comprehend someone saying nigger, not liking niggers but still fetishizing black girls

Attached: bidenmandategf.png (610x599, 491.95K)

Attached: 1653584418810.webm (640x1138, 1.93M)

We don't use those words here.

Attached: dbee37841ead7253be4e458b6affbb5f.jpg (564x564, 59.94K)

Nope.

She usually looks okay, but the Wall went over last night. Add in her gross man arms, and she's ugly as fuck

Babyface champions are automatically boring, period. Either chase the belt forever or turn heel.

For me getting the belt is basically the end of a babyface's story.