I only watch wrestling for the butts

i only watch wrestling for the butts

Attached: 167527954.jpg (1493x1493, 383.66K)

Who are your favorites?

Reba/Rebel is an old hag. She just wrestled her first match in ages. She needs to retire.

Me too

Attached: 1655669745001.webm (640x800, 2.9M)

Too bad there's no song that would accurately reflect your love of ass.
Captcha: Mmm2P

But enough about unemployed whore botcha skanks

>Sasha Banks out of nowhere.
Stop bringing up the GOAT women’s wrestler, Mercedes KV/Sasha Banks in completely irrelevant threads. It’s old now. Seek help immediately. This thread is about AEW wrestler, Reba/Rebel. Even as dimeless as she is, she gets a thread.

whomst?

The grossest of all time? True

The greatest of all-time. Sasha Banks is the definition of “Perfect.” No other women’s wrestlers compare. No women compare, period. She’s truly in a league of her own. Now discuss Reba. Didn’t she just have a match against Anna Jay?

atleast shes employed

>get b8d
>swallow the hook, line and sinker
god damn boy, you are dumb

Sasha Banks is a balding nigger horse.

A league of her own, along with sea biscuit kek

Sasha Banks is a bald, unemployed tranny. It can't wrestle to save its life.

Do any of you have social lives outside of the internet? Serious question. This isn’t a Sasha Banks thread, but you all can’t keep her name out of your suck holes. That’s called being “Unheathily-obsessed.” Banks doesn’t want any of you. No women’s wrestlers do. No women do, period. Did Anna Jay beat Rebel last night? Stay on-topic to the thread.

Tatum Paxley, super new wrestler in NXT 2.0

Attached: 121244472_346136966498008_5471358132608554693_n.webm (720x900, 2.91M)

Sasha’s tight little horse pussy was filled with my seed last night

Keep on LARPing. It’s one of your schizos specialties. No women’s wrestlers want any fans. It’ll never be a thing. They marry other wrestlers, athletes, or celebrity figures. Maybe go out and try talking to a real-life woman in your obese leagues.

I have an excel spreadsheet where I speculate on the sounds, smells and frequency of each wrestlethot's braps

Awwww look how uppity the waifufags are today, it's hilarious. In case you haven't realized, you still aren't talking anything wrestling related. Go back to fucking plebbit and post more of your schizo fantasies there. Discuss Reba or get out of the board. You'll never talk to any women wrestlers nor any other women in your life. Cry about it why don't you.

Post it

Attached: feelssideman.jpg (241x209, 5.96K)

Attached: hobbs.jpg (952x1040, 122.09K)

I fucked botcha skanks’ ass because her pussy was filled with flies

based Rikishi chad

Attached: rikishi.jpg (334x400, 23.18K)

Attached: skye blue.jpg (784x676, 369.48K)

I only watch Any Forums for butts

i'd eat a fresh log right out of skye's ass ong no cap!