Fuckin really??

It still baffles me that aew put this match on free TV with barely any build, With a 6 month program this could have been aew's Austin v Rock and ppv buys would have been the biggest in company history but they squandered it.

Attached: omega-db-1jpg.jpg (1200x1200, 153.33K)

Go watch wwe for your it’s time for the same event six month programs fuckin e drone

BOOKER OF HTE YEAR BRO

Booker of the year

I think the second time will be better, especially if the roles flip and Kenny's the face and Danielson the heel.

Bitch who the fuck cares it was a based match and more people got to see it because it was on Dynamite. I know putting quality matches on TV is weird to you edrones, but you're a nigger.

It doesn't matter what any other company is going. Shitty booking is shitty booking.

Have you watched the match? They barely did anything, it never really got into "second gear". I think it was kind of dumb too, but a rematch between these two would still definitely draw.

>NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE YOUR FANS GREAT MATCHES ON FREE TV!!!1!
E-sloppers, ladies and gentlemen.

>Have you watched the match?
Clearly you haven't.

based E livin' rent frEE

why is Kenny larping as 2002 Raven?

I did. It was really good, but clearly left a lot on the table for a rematch.

>hes thinks kennys coming back
user...........

That's the intention I think. Danielson likes being heel and Kenny has said before he wants one big face run before he retires. I think the rematch will be done then.

>more people got to see it because it was on Dynamite
Would more people have paid for the PPV with this match on the card (with proper build)? If so, it should have been on PPV.

>I know putting quality matches on TV is weird to you edrones
This is a strawman. The problem is not that this match was good. Of course it's not a bad thing to put entertaining matches on free TV. But if it's a match that fans will pay for (with the proper build), then you should tease it as much as you can but not give it away. That's how you get more viewers on TV too btw: spend weeks building the feud and make that build entertaining, while teasing a confrontation but never giving a fair one, so that fans are begging to see the match. Then you make them pay to see it.

There's no reason to pretend that AEW made the right decision to put this match on free TV with virtually zero build.

BOOKER

OF

THE

YEAR

I don't like AEW but at least their world champion actually defends the belt

You fucking idiot, it sold out the entire arena and was must-watch TV. If anything, it was the last true kino moment of AEW, there hasn't been anything close to it since. They didn't need build, they got right to business and everyone with half a brain watched it and got to enjoy the best match on cable in a decade (at least).

No he doesn't he's injured lmao

>before he retires
20 years from now?

Not that faggot Punk, the pretending to be injured thing is a gimmick Punk stole from Roman

aewtists are brainlets who can't comprehend payoff, Omega had his match with Danielson, it would've been significantly better if they had built to it. Instead they get Bryan in a stable taking pins in ten mans and selling so he can give wheeler fucking yuta the hot tag

Omega was on the way out and injured. They basically had to do the match right out of the gates before he dropped the title and went into hibernation.

he's coming back tomorrow tho

And this match happened in September 2021. Literal forever ago.

Wow a free TV match that will likely finish in a DQ.
Nothing to see here.

Kenny was hurt and building to a half year break.
A big match like this in a new venue pretty much guarantees a huge turnout for the next show.
It ended in a draw so that they can build to a rematch whenever the fuck they want
Lastly, you're a faggot

it already happened
it ended in a time limit draw
you are a retard

Attached: 1633012182108.jpg (688x560, 40.08K)

didnt read + no milly

>Wow a free TV match that will likely finish in a DQ.
Edrones were livid that this match was happening and adamant that it couldn't end in a draw and that doing so would lose the audience.
In reality it gained viewers over the quarters and the same thing happened with Hangman-Danielson because Any Forums.is.always.wrong

Kenny is a dweeb who can't cut a promo. He couldn't be in a feud that long without people losing interest

This match was part of the build to a rematch user. All they needed was "I was a big guy in another company, and now I'm gonna be a big guy here. I know I can't just decide I want the belt, but fuck you I'm taking on your top guy anyway" and it worked.

Draw, DQ, countout, dirty finish. It's all the same shite that TV shows use to build up to PPV events. Unless someone goes over clean, it means nothing.

>edrones say this ruined a PPV match payout
>edrones also say a draw builds to a PPV match
the cognitive dissonance is astounding

>sold out the entire arena
As does each AEW PPV. But could AEW have booked a bigger venue and sold a lot more tickets if this feud was hot? If your answer is "no," then you're also admitting that AEW can never grow as a company.

>must-watch TV
The ratings did not reflect that. It was a blip, not a "much watch". And how many stuck around to become weekly viewers because of that match? Any? Dynamite doesn't seem to be growing. In fact, the opposite seems true. Maybe Tony doesn't know how to book after all.

But sure, I'm a WWE fanboy despite not even watching WWE. Feel free to disregard as AEW further sinks into irrelevancy.

*must watch