Wrestling is dying

Wrestling is dying.

Attached: 4ki23k.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

It's a pretty dumb thing when you think about it logically. It's done well to make it this far, way past the era when people were stupid enough to think it was real.

Like 41% of gAyEW's audience lmao

I like Japanese wrestling because it's not popular. I would be very glad if all of you normies fucked off from my hobby. Arigatou!

Attached: pepebox.gif (498x498, 416.92K)

based

imagine if American Gladiators was still on tv after like 40 years

Attached: IMG_0031.jpg (260x194, 10.05K)

very sad

Unironically this.
Where the fuck did all you number spewing fad hopping normies come from? It's as if this site became one massive marketing campaign.

>most viewed non-sports program every week
>dying
Dumb retards don't know what the fuck they're talking about. They think anything that's not a flash in the pan boom period is dying well guess what, wrestling's been dying for several decades by that definition.

To be honest, I just come here to shitpost. Wrestling's the stupidest shit ever and unwatchable if you're used to watch real combat sports so yeah it's time for this shit to die.

my local promotion is doing better business than they were before 2020

nah you are
you will never be japanese

Joshi is alive and thriving. It will continue to do so because it doesn't take itself hyper seriously and the girls are mostly cute and do bikini shoots.

It waa dying since 2001 bruv

I would say it's kinda reviving

I don’t really want wrestling to be truly popular, just popular enough that wrestling crowds don’t smell like open ass. Other than that I don’t give a fuck

AEW killed it.

This unironically

People ignore that even in 1999 wrestling wasn't really popular

Baste and Joshichad pilled.

Attached: 1655288776972.png (570x1017, 331.45K)

t. not alive in 1999

From about 98-01 give or take a year, wrestling absolutely dominated pop culture. You couldn’t go anywhere without seeing the T-shirts, hearing about it on local and national news, daytime talk shows, TV specials, referenced in movies, talked about at school and work. Wrestling was the Fortnite of the late 90s except it had more alpha/omega fans whereas Fortnite is mostly for 12 year old boys who are strongly considering transitioning because they fail as males

Yeah there's a reason you can go out on the street today and anyone you ask will know who stone cold, undertaker, triple h, etc. are.

>in 1999 wrestling wasn't really popular
zoom zoom

Attached: 1603836179519.jpg (1080x1080, 83.47K)

>anyone you ask will know who stone cold, undertaker,
unironically yes
>triple h
probably not

based