Say two positives and two negatives about each of them

say two positives and two negatives about each of them

Attached: 1BVEVJQMA6Lir2Ckqf4QHig.jpg (1284x722, 83.15K)

Nah

>wwe
+
better production
better training
-
creative
pg rating
>aew
+
tv-14
better girls
-
tony khan's mark booking
literal who's bloating the roster

Attached: Screenshot_10.png (376x415, 371.57K)

WWE
>has AJ, Fatass and Bobbo
>lots of content so you can always watch wrestling
>way too much womeme shit
>call ups frequently get buried and forgotten

AEW
>I like Darby
>they have Lucha Bros too
>way too much gook shit
>made some the biggest self mark shitters in the business EVPs

>better girls
some of them have cocks, user

>wwe positive
They have the right formula for dimes
Good and consistently entertaining
>wwe negatives
same event even if it does draw
lost its soul over the years even if a bit of it is still present
>aew positives
Chris jericho, MJF and Samoa Joe
I actually unironically can't think of anything else I like about AEW, Tazz and Excalibur are funny I guess?
>aew negatives
Smark trannyfed with flippy shitters
Schizophrenic booking

no

WWE has the better production quality and it looks professional but it makes it look lifeless and sterile. AEW has more passion and effort put into it but the production quality is really bad, not TNA tier, but you can tell they're the second rate promotion by looking at them

in terms of girls with cocks, wwe beats them
in terms of girls with biological capability to have offspring, aew 100%

pic related

Attached: Screenshot_11.png (312x370, 244.99K)

WWE
+
>better production value
>better star power
-
>bad creative
>atrocious camerawork
AEW
+
>better wrestling
>more experimentation
-
>Tony Khan
>any stories outside of Kenny's periphery

Attached: 1632709148836.jpg (1200x675, 111.08K)

>Negatives
1. Raw and smackdown are totally unwatchable and nothing important ever happens
2. Everything feels really stale and scripted, because most people they have cant act whatsoever

1. AEW totally waste their young talent like ricky starks
2. They have a lot of factions but they dont act like factions and it all feels very temporary and they have little unity as a team

>Positives
1. You can watch PPVs without watching raw and smackdown because nothing ever happens on them
2. They are clearly putting more effort into training new wrestlers rather than signing midgets from the indies

1. You can tell AEW allows more creative freedom, and when they run out of ex-WWE guys to spam, it will really help them develop their own stars in the long run
2. Things actually happen on dynamite, it feels unmissable

I genuinely am having are hard time, both these companies suck dick

wwe
positives
>PPVs are usually fun to post about, sometimes they're top quality
>always produces incidental kino
negatives
>kevin dunn is a hack
>developmental isn't even developmental anymore
aew
positives
>kenny
>trash wrestling kino
negatives
>tony khan is the mark son of a billionaire who runs hi promotion like an e-fed on angelfire
>roster bloated with nxt and 205 Live rejects despite being a "super indie"

Attached: 1647583758719.jpg (544x680, 130.46K)

WWE positives
>Tradition and history, really the only remnant of an old territory still existing
>Billion dollar company so they have the money to invest in their show, basically unlimited potential budget
WWE Negatives
>Kevin Dunn, everything about his production style/camera work is nauseating and looks like a straight-to-DVD F-tier action movie schlock with the shaky cam shit. Just piss awful, he alone makes it impossible to watch for me.
>Everything is scripted, almost 0 improvised/actual promos being cut. Guys can't show their actual personalities, most promos are written by Hollywood geeks who don't understand wrestling, so the lines aren't how anybody actually talks so people can't relate, and the wrestlers are just shit actors so they couldn't make it believable even if it WAS well-written. Just a terrible system from top to bottom that needs a complete quality overhaul, or just a retooling (unlikely considering scripted promos are a Stephanie thing)

AEW Positives
>Matches are given more time and wrestling is given more focus. Yes, I'm a filthy workrate fag and I enjoy actual wrestling on TV. Even if a lot of the AEW wrestling style is flippyshit/overly choreographed which I don't like, at least they focus showing pro wrestling.
>Promos. They exist in AEW and even if a lot of guys aren't great at them, I recognize that the only way for actual wrestling promos to survive in 2022 is for people to actually c ut them, even if they're shit. So I enjoy watching people sink/swim in AEW promos and it's nice to see guys get over (Like Eddie Kingston) off of promos alone more or less.
AEW Negatives
>Schizo booking. This is a legitimate complaint even though it's parroted by console warriors. Tony will make people look important and then they're just off TV without an explanation. Angles are sometimes dropped, sometimes they're fleshed out on the Youtube shows and referred to later, and most of all they DRAG ON WAY TOO FUCKING LONG.
(cont)

Attached: zombie kingston.webm (1220x676, 2.92M)

>Adam Cole and the other NXT guys to a lesser extent: why the fuck are they being showcased so much? Why did it take Miro so long to come back? Does ANYBODY want to see Adam Cole on tv every fucking week? He seems like a nice guy out of kayfabe but he looks like shit, his matches are meh, and I just don't see the appeal at all.
I could make plenty more complaints about both companies sadly.

>WWE Positives
Fewer production fuckups
Wrestlers actually look like wrestlers

>AEW Positives
Adam Cole's HIV
Better matches when it isn't flippy psych-free bullshit

>WWE Negatives
Incessant branding/catchphrases
Too scripted

>AEW Negatives
Flippy psych-free bullshit
Too much of trying to appeal to the internet

WWE
>It's the best
>It's better than GAYEW

AEW
>It's gay and shit and for faggots
>No 800k?

WWE is better than AEW and has more money

Meanwhile, in reality and outside this gayew tranny cultist’s headcanon:

Attached: EDE9F662-303C-47A6-B0DF-F3BCD1E39E88.jpg (1170x661, 197.3K)

t-t--tthose are m-m-men!!

WWE
+ Stories when they try
+ Better woman's division
- Matches are often only good at PPVs or when someone of Seth's caliber is involved
- too polished, repetitive

AEW
+Better matches
+ feels unpredictable, less structured
- no stories