[Bad news] Professional wrestler Jonathan Gresham is off of Twitter due to continued bodyshaming

[Bad news] Professional wrestler Jonathan Gresham is off of Twitter due to continued bodyshaming

Attached: file.png (741x320, 41.81K)

Kek what a dwarf dimeless nigger bitch

Now if we can just get him to quit wrestling too.

kek just look away. how hard is that

He's mad people kept clowning him about that photo of his wife in a watermelon suit lol

So he's a mental midget as well?

t-the what?

I'm sure he's just taking a short break

fuck the midget niglet and his roided pig wife!
big daddy yum yum hit that underage bum bum first!

Attached: 1639187760262.jpg (1366x2048, 424.6K)

Guys you shouldn't laugh at this. I know a lot of you think this is a small problem but it's bigger than it seems. What you think are little digs someone are big to them. If you think it would hurt the tiniest amount then maybe don't say it? Because these are big problems to these people. No he has to keep a low profile because it's a tall order to try to deal with this in public. So to keep it short guys, I think you should all taker a long look at yourselves and make sure you measure up to the average level of decency and stop stooping to the lowest levels.

Damn somebody call the lollipop guild or the Keebler elves and get this tiny nigga reinstated

Pretend I'm not an AEWfag with encyclopedic knowledge of every midget indy jobber who ever existed... who is Jonathan Gresham?

What does he look like?

Why are people so uppity in general now? Is it because of election year?

Like google.com

>small problem
>tiniest amount
>keep it short guys
>lowest levels

Attached: 1631224985709.jpg (233x241, 12.95K)

You lost a golden opportunity to write "[Bad news] Professional wrestler Jonathan Gresham (5'2)"

Always shit USA wrestlers.

>going offsite to search a wrestler or story that may or may not exist
That's called getting worked, newfag.

Just post a pic of this AEW midge so I can laugh and go to bed.

Attached: JonathonGreshamAEW.png (860x909, 426.17K)

NOBODY SPOONFEED THIS ASSHOLE

Why is he still ROH Champion? Get that belt onto Christian.

>FILL DAT BAG UP
>RIGHT NYOW

That manlet nigger killed ROH.

kek based

Been laughin bout that all day
>"Fill dat bag up! Fill dat bag up!"