Booker E begging Mercedes not to go to AEW

Booker E begging Mercedes not to go to AEW

Attached: Untitled.png (739x220, 23.54K)

AEW would be comfortable with Sashit. No house shows and if she's champ she will only have to show up every other week. Also

>Nyla Rose
>or any of those other girls

kek

Another great point by Booker T. I'm in love with everything I'm hearing from him right now

Horse won't go to gAyEW because she'd have to job to Shitt Taker and Rosa. Plus work Dark.

Booker T once again proving he's a genius and knows the industry like no other.

>where does she go from there?
I don't know, working with good wrestlers would be a good start. Does he really think Britt Shitter is the best the division has to offer?

You mean proving he’s a moron and another old boomer who refuses to grow like the business did. It’s time to move on from the 90s

>Another great point by Booker T. I'm in love with everything I'm hearing from him right now
exactly how fat are you?

Booker probably doesn't know that Brandon is a guy.

Sasha would just go to wrestle twice a month for a 3 mil contract. Pretty much a no-brainer for her. She has all the time in the world to do other shit without the WWE touring schedule.

>doesn’t mention jade cargill
Way to keep your race down uncle t. Could make for a good new leader of the baddies or a rival. Shows how stupid he is

Once again, Booker is right. gAyEW is a step down for a WWE star, she needs to sign to brazzers or dogfart

STOP POINTING OUT FACTS YOU FUCK NIG- I MEAN UNCLE TOM!!

Attached: 917.png (811x1049, 164.29K)

Attached: 1651915990684.jpg (800x800, 92.44K)

sup bitchtits

There would be such a huge power gap after Sasha, it wouldn't be funny. I agree with Booker. She only devalues herself by going there.

Booker on the money here

sup ojama, take your meds, not estrogen

Get those mixed up a lot bitchtits? Lol explains the tits

No way. She'd be the CM Punk of the female division and they'd book her to bury both of those shitters.

Are you guys retarded? AEW btfos WWE routinely but he literally said nothing wrong.

if they bring in more joshi's then it's a no brainer for sasha to come to the greatest promotion in north america, AEW

>Nyla Rose
>other girls
Can we get a real plague next time?

But Britt is already booked like the Punk of the women's division

same he has been sensational lately. fantastic stuff

He's absolutely right but AEW fans will shit on him because 'only we are allowed to criticise the women's division booking'