Reminder that ROH ended Bryan Danielsons legendary World Title reign to this guy

reminder that ROH ended Bryan Danielsons legendary World Title reign to this guy
also
>had a try out with WWE
>was compared to Terry Gordy
>Michael Hayes sees this fat gook and is infuriated by the comparison
>ROH reign is a flop
>Chubby Lesbian goes back to the great city of Japan

Attached: tm.jpg (213x237, 8.11K)

i'd welcome the discourse but any mention of bryan gets raided by one autistic retard

its ok, i forgot he actually dropped it to homicide first anyway. homicide was just a transitional champ tho so the argument still stands

Don't forget he beat the shit out of a taxi driver because he couldn't pay.

>>ROH reign is a flop
not rly

So? It's a ROH title run. It's not like any of them ever drew a dime.

Jungle Kyona looking rough.

He was the champion when I got into ROH and I thought he was fuckin awesome despite not knowing the guy. I found out about NOAH soon after obviously but at first he was just a fat dude killing bitches and it was awesome

Whos this ugly broad? I don't watch outlaw mudshows.

Well Morishima was also a transitional champ to get it to Nigel

>On November 4, 2018, Morishima was arrested at 11:30pm local time in Kabukichō, Tokyo after assaulting a taxi driver. Morishima allegedly refused to pay the 18,000 Yen the driver asked for and then punched him in the face, breaking both of his cheekbones. Morishima accepted the charges, saying "there is no doubt there was an argument".
This chubster out there getting worked by cabbies lmao

Attached: 1632758431849.png (580x580, 175.46K)

he had the belt for 231 days

kek

Never liked the look but he had some very good matches in ROH. Should have lost the belt earlier though.

Congratulations on growing a gut but just because you're fat doesn't make you Vader, Earthquake or Stan Hansen

Attached: earthquake.gif (200x150, 2.26M)

Are we pretending that Morishima's RoH run wasn't awesome? Is this how far smarks have fallen?

Reminder that this guy is a legit incel that doesn't talk to women because he thinks they're scared of him

>punched him in the face, breaking both of his cheekbones
Must suck to be the only fully grown man in a country full of tiny twink manlets where you throw one punch and completely cripple a guys face

They probably are. He's even fatter and more violent than real lesbians.

>ROH reign is a flop
Huh? It was probably the best one

He is actually pretty based but he looks like shit and no one remembers him.

Is it a legendary reign if nobody sees it?

Punk was world champ for over a year and he was a transitional champion to the rock. It can happen

Well he got like a decade long career in WWE and made millions of dollars because of that reign

That's quite literally when ROH peaked as the promotion to watch.

ok how u know

yawn