I feel like this was balor's last chance to actually do something. Dude is cursed

I feel like this was balor's last chance to actually do something. Dude is cursed

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-102238~2.jpg (1080x1442, 269.71K)

he's not cursed. he just doesn't give a fuck.

I mean Rhea kinda put them all on hold for a few weeks with whatever she’s out with

Her teeth are fucked, she kneed herself really hard in the front teeth

Except he wasn't doing anything but jobbing. They gave him an angle, a retarded one at that, and now with rhea injured hes working main event with the new judgment day.

WTF? Did they JUST not have him turn on Edge and gain control of his own stable of jobbers?

Wasn't he in that new group with Edge? What happened?

I don't watch WWE so I don't care

>Mysterio
...why?
Rey is dimes incarnate and will forever be

>40 years old
>finally makes over a million a year after 20 years on peanuts on the indies
Don't think he cares

Devitt was never good

>its ok when AEW does it

You're missing out. WWE is the most successful promotion in the history of professional wrestling with millions upon millions of fans all around the world.

Actually, they should throw top guys into these C and B tier shows.

Just to keep them in check

>You're missing out. WWE is the most successful promotion in the history of professional wrestling with millions upon millions of fans all around the world.

Attached: 1627284299030.webm (428x528, 1.88M)

They do that with nxt and nothing has helped

Fuck Balor, he's clearly happy collecting a check for as little as possible, but you've gotta feel for Rey. It's his 20th WWE anniversary this year, and he's going to see it out wrestling Cedric Alexander and T-Bar while the crowd are still buying popcorn.

yes? and he still doesn't care

Leave that guy alone, hes just having fun with his cheesy old lady.

>Gets hotshot into a stable with barely any rhyme or reason to it
>Immediately demoted to some D-level show.

Damn this is some shitty booking. WWE clearly doesn't give a fuck about this guy kek.

millions of people have watched a viral clip of my sister fart on youtube, doesn't mean it's a good video and she had millions of indian marriage proposals

Link ?