Damn

Damn,

YouTuber jdfromny206 (40) has a full-time job talking about pro-wrestling,

meanwhile,

Z1Matto (47), a wifeless incel, is working some shitty desk job and shitposting on Any Forums in his free time while lamenting his failure to achieve his dreams.

Attached: FVyGP-CaQAADFZs.jpg (2048x1227, 298.42K)

Anyway, Visuals.

Attached: 20220614_221652.jpg (1644x992, 212.95K)

Huh what you mean?

I'm slowly becoming the latter. I just wanna die bros

Based JD buck breaking the geeks and clowns of IWC

What can we expect from the aguacasas brand 10 years from now?

Attached: 5645468487874.jpg (800x720, 244.36K)

DASH Chisako still has a Mission BBQ sticker on her suitcase.
Z1Matto has had a larger impact on the world of Jyoshi PuroResu than the Best Bout Tracker ever will.

pedokun fuming again

What bottomless pit of impotent self-hatred does a person have to possess to be obsessed with complete strangers?
Let alone thinking other anons care about that pathological obsession?

Sad and pathetic is all I can say.

I can't wait to see where his trailblazing takes him.

Fingers crossed we get to hear his voice again >_

It has gotten him nowhere so far except being a noted troll on a Chinese underwater basket weaving image board obsessed by others who have better success in jyoshi pro wrestling so I would not expect much.

KEK
JD is part of the IWC
He cries, screams like a faggot on YT over wrestling
Thats what the IWC fags do

Attached: Doctor D124244.jpg (696x521, 38.44K)

Go out like Hanakimura did. It's instant, painless and foolproof. Maybe you can meet her down there in the fires of He... aven. Heaven, obviously. You'll have a great time!

>a wifeless incel, is working some shitty desk job and shitposting on Any Forums in his free time while lamenting his failure to achieve his dreams.
nah that's you

He has 40,700k followers on twitter
That is +40,329 more then aguakun!

yaba~

The difference between heaven and the bottom of the earth!!!

>He has a lot of IWC followers
and?

Self-betterment and the pursuit of knowledge are the neverending goals aguakun set for himself and he achieves them everyday.

If there's a joshi pro-wrestling fan that's attained a higher state of enlghtentment, I'd like to meet them.

Attached: uug_p_STAFF-1461639392775184395-20211119_021601-img1.jpg (1022x680, 107.57K)

it means he won fagua and it is why you're seething about it

Get a room. He is obviously in deep pain and misery to feel the need to constantly lash out at strangers on the internet. Don't need to be a psychologist to see he obvious he has a raging inferiority complex the opposite of enlightenment.

Is this [Good news] or [Sad news]? I really must know

Agua do you make any money off your videos Because most of your JAV videos have one thousand or more views it would be [Good News] if you do

I think a 30 year old man who still lives with his parents spending his days obsessing over Japanese wrestling and JAV while calling others incel is indeed [Sad News].

Should just get INCEL tattooed on his forehead no cap

With YouTube you need 10,000 followers minimum before you can monetize. Views mean nothing without followers, of which across all SNS he has none.