Peter Rosenberg defending Booker T

Attached: Peter Rosenberg.jpg (758x437, 87.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ic9WFqf9zW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CAN YOU DIG IT?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic9WFqf9zW0

I hate that bald fuck.

>someone with the name (((Rosenberg))) playing the Negroid's advocate
Who woulda thought?

Fuck bootlicker t and ((((rosenberg))))

>Any Forums is that way chud

he loves that black pussy

Attached: sasha-banks-peter-rosenberg.gif (220x220, 748.97K)

>(((nosenberg)))

Attached: 1642182324441.png (644x79, 14.67K)

>not understanding how to use greentext

Attached: 1639045185405.png (1377x960, 700.77K)

go back to pol

Attached: rentfree.png (368x500, 85.17K)

Any Forums, Any Forums and /vt/ own this site and Hulk Hogan is the GOAT. Sorry lil fella

Attached: ur,pin_large_front,square,600x600.u2.jpg (600x600, 47.6K)

Attached: 757.jpg (624x747, 108.34K)

AEW trannies
>BLACK LIVES MATTER SPEAK YOUR TRUTH KANGS FUCK 12 GEORGE FLOYD IS A HERO I SUBSCRIBE TO BLACKED I HATE BEING WHITE SORRY BLACK CHADS FUCK MY WIFE

Also AEW Trannies
>SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER STOP HAVING AN OPINION YOU UNCLE TOM WATERMELON COON PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER FUCK OFF BACK TO AFRICA NO GOOD PORCH MONKEY NIGGER ASSHOLE!!!!!

seethe troon
big fax

Attached: 1641907549961.jpg (636x680, 75.21K)

Based

Attached: 1641242592002.jpg (236x269, 17.41K)

He's completely right with that last line. Twitter cucks are just a bunch of neets who never had a job or losers who work at mcdonalds.

he's kinda right though.
Booker T has criticized some WWE wrestlers and the public responded back with extreme negativity. And he wasn't necessarily wrong with those cases, such as saying wrestlers shouldn't listen to Twitter and find their own gimmick because then they would be shit. Idk tho, just how things are

It's like the people who claim to hate homophobia, but also support Islam. These people are hypocrites at the highest regard with no knowledge or self-awareness of their retardation.

Most people aren’t rich, they literally can’t afford to criticize their company publicly.

then we’ll take it back by force. you Any Forumscels get boners for insurrections right?

>AEW wrestlers suck Tony Khan's dick at every opportunity to retain their hotdog and handshake salary
>this is fine
>retired WWE wrestler turned commentator doesn't always criticize his company to retain his comfy job
>this is not fine

AEW is a legitimate cult
Is

>>AEW wrestlers suck Tony Khan's dick at every opportunity to retain their hotdog and handshake salary
But I thought Tony was a money mark that's throwing all of daddy's billions into contracts with shitters? Did you guys forget your own headcannon?