There's a dozen things wrong here but ultimately Tony just pulled the trigger on this far...

There's a dozen things wrong here but ultimately Tony just pulled the trigger on this far, far too early and people just aren't getting into it without the time needed to build it up. He should prepare himself for record low PPV buys. Hopefully he learns his lesson and doesn't do impulsive retardation like this again but this is Tony we're talking about.

Attached: e597b531641041a103159c44ea4ab07befb341ed649562837c38169721931bfe-rimg-w747-h960-gmir.jpg (747x960, 171.27K)

How many threads will it be today bobboschizo?

As many as needed until Tony gets it.

Why does it need build up? The idea of the show is dream matches. You don’t need to create stories when the story writes itself. God I fucking hate western brained e drones larping as elite chads.

Why are there no dream matches then?

nobody will ever care about this. how can you care about a bunch of literal who guys who dont even speak english? whyy would anybody care? even if it was peak wwf roster vs peak japan roster nobody would care

>Why does it need build up?
To sell PPV buys? What kind of dumb question is this?

Attached: 1bqqmhzja9t11.jpg (2688x2688, 160.63K)

for fuck's sake, I pirate shit and even I don't want to watch it.

The show isn’t for you bitch. The people buying are already aew and nujamal fans.

could you stop chasing people away, or do you want PW all for yourself?

>The people buying are already aew and nujamal fans.
That is not a huge overlap. Who Japan is a neutered promotion thanks to COVID bullshit and their western expansion is all but dead.

Ok then fuck off if you’re not interested. Go ruin a different hobby with your need for being spoon fed.

>There's a dozen things wrong here
no there isn't
>but ultimately Tony just pulled the trigger on this far, far too early
no he didn't
> and people just aren't getting into it without the time needed to build it up.
no they aren't
> He should prepare himself for record low PPV buys.
no he shouldn't
>Hopefully he learns his lesson
he won't
>and doesn't do impulsive retardation like this again
he didn't
>but this is Tony we're talking about.
and he's better than you

there’s one

Attached: 187AC845-3020-4E2A-B0EE-DD891C5C9785.jpg (700x400, 47.9K)

Holy seething
Cope here is off the charts

rocky start but the partnership will pay off

But they tried to build it up, it’s just stupid shit with Excalibur shouting exposition about what nujamal stable everyone’s in

EVERY AEW MATCH IS A DREAM MATCH YOU AUTISTIC FUCK

Every single person complaining about Forbidden Door is a dronie who hopped on board AEW when CM Phil showed up, has never watched NJPW, and is confused by the idea of this PPV. They've never seen All In. They don't understand that AEW is not for them, it is for the actual fans. There are people complaining that they aren't having Tanahashi explained to them. That is the level of people who are complaining about Forbidden Door. They are literally not even worth responding to and I hate the fact that AEW picked these troglodytes up who think they are welcome watching AEW.

no it isn't

Audience: "Who the fuck is this guy?"

Excalibur: "OH. MY. GOD. IT'S HUJUHUKU TANABORI FROM CHAMBA DANGA! He fighted JAMABLAM and KING NIDO at the ORIGINAL Sakura Doki-Doki fest in 2014 when he used a WAKAZAKI ARMBAR to free Riho-Chan's ancient danzi spirit, "DOPPLER EFFECT_RADAR-STAR SHOWER" allowing her to become the TRUE FLOWER PRINCESSSS!!!!"

He had all year to build it up and still hasn't started to do it

>Audience: "Who the fuck is this guy?"
Only dronies say that because they don't watch anything else. This is why their opinion on Forbidden Door doesn't matter.

Kek

he has like 5 now