Untitled

Attached: B2CC1ACD-671B-43D2-9B0D-27BA97092A79.jpg (1284x1467, 268.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hL3N_-R_F8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This anti-draw shitter thinking Trump even knows who he is
kek

Why would they invite participation trophy winners to the whitehouse?

Attached: phil_participation_trophy.png (1000x897, 1.06M)

Why would Trump even invite him?

>racist
>invited Kanye
>racist
>lowest black unemployment
That nigga gonna be president in 2024.

Attached: 1654126358340.gif (480x270, 3.92M)

Trump is a better promo than CM Cuck

Phil's problem is the same as a lot of people who try to carry the "Punk/Rebellious/Anti-Establishment" from the 90s/early00. They are stuck in a time capsule of believing it's still the Bush-era (Also see guys like Maddox). It's a sign of mental immaturity and even borderline retardation. The other issue is that Phil has turned politics into a team sport and applies that childish mindset to it. My team is always good. His values and principles are whatever his team's current values are. Just another reason to hate this piece of shit.

Attached: Chris-Jericho-list.png (660x400, 164.82K)

>Maddox
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Unemployment means nothing. Most black people hate Kanye.

>most black people hate Kanye
Weird head cannon

No, you are stuck in the mindset that majority opinion is wrong

Trump and Punk have so much in common though. They're both a couple of oily, manipulative, narcissistic bullshitters. Trump isn't even really a racist, at least not a proper one, he just worked the marks into a shoot so they'd vote for him. That's exactly what Punk is doing every time he comes out with a "HER BODY HER RULES" t-shirt as if he gives a flying fuck. This is the same guy who walked into a gay bar in the mid 2000s and threatened to beat the shit out of tranny who flirted with him. Yeah no shit that happened Phil, you were in a fucking fag bar.

>Unemployment means nothing
Normies don't know what "workforce participation" means which is the more apt statistic..
>Most black people hate Kanye.
For what? Leaving the Democrat plantation?

Attached: FB_IMG_1644930118776.jpg (736x992, 58.7K)

Kanye got popular from suburban white kids buying his music

Drag him, king
Phil is just another arrogant, know-nothing piece of shit celebrity who thinks his pathetically uninformed opinion matters somehow and then reees when someone disagrees with him. "Racist" etc. Barely mean anything anymore thanks to retarded mongoloids like Phil spitting them at the first sign of trouble. He has nothing more than that, and then wonders why people don't take him seriously. Phil is the type of guy to cry himself to sleep over an internet argument.

>racist
>worship niggers
i really don't understand americans

Would he go to see Biden considering all the racist shit he's said over the years?

He has always just been a smarmy little redditor IRL, remember the time Mickey Gall raped him on TV then Joe Rogan and his friends laughed at what a shitter he is on the biggest podcast in the world racking up millions of views?

>literally No u!
I accept your concession.

Attached: mustachebender.jpg (655x288, 39.63K)

Again with the weird head cannon.

Based post

As a musician from that time in those scenes, you're correct. Zooming out and looking at it the entire punk movement was just another psyop. It's rare to meet people who don't exist within their psyop bubble. Everyone is hidden away from themselves, the fear has eaten their insides. I am very tired.

Attached: F50285BB-DBAA-4A36-97CF-4ACBB9F5DD62.jpg (607x726, 321.71K)

Watch the Throne is one of the best albums of all time.

the left always makes republicans sound so based

>majority
You literally live in hives.
Zoom the fuck out.

So was the majority opinion that negroes were subhuman farm equipment right? If tomorrow such an opinion came back into fashion, would it be right?

You're retarded. Republicans still believe the same subhùman shit. Idc that their views arent acceptable in the mainstream, its what i wanted.

Remember ULTRA MAGA? Lmao

Majority/popular opinion isnt always right,I was simply saying its not inherently wrong, which is thatguys view

With that said, idc about black people, I just hate conservatives

Kek what a brainwashed bitch

>which is thatguys view
>because I assigned it to him
underageb& trash, go back

Attached: 1636811287565.jpg (819x1024, 115.09K)

>Maga

Attached: ecc8dbdaeb631969.jpg (735x934, 321.44K)

It's literally what he said retard

youtube.com/watch?v=6hL3N_-R_F8

Watch this. Punk was the only idiot comparing him to donald duke. Like most of em gave great and sensible replies about going to the white house.

I can taste your bitter tears from here. You're not a rebel. You're not anti-establishment. You are a child and you need to grow up. Politics and culture are not static. They are every changing. This is why it's a terrible idea to tie yourself to a party. Instead, find principles and values -
>Working Hard
>Living within your Means
>Freedom of Speech
>Freedom of expression
>Family
>Friends
>Individual Rights
>Personal Freedoms
And support groups who align with those values. If that group no longer uphold those values, then leave them. You'll find yourself becoming a better person when you put your stock in principles and not parties.

Attached: 1644332037642.jpg (403x403, 53.41K)

I am not brainwashed. I just hate everything about conservatives and frankly black people have a lot in common 2ith you. They might vote for you like the Mexicans if you people werent openly racist

Low iqs
Traditionalism
Christianity
Authoritarianism
Anti democracy
Shit taste in music and media

The only thing I agree w conservatives and blacks on is I also hate women and communists

>What if I were invited to the white house for no particular reason
This geek is coming up with dream scenarios in his head. No better than any schizo on social media.