Be one of the best workers on the planet

>be one of the best workers on the planet
>waste your best years in Impact

What did he mean by this?

Attached: JoshAlexander.jpg (576x720, 132.54K)

>caring about being a "worker"
>r*ddit spacing
Go back.

Impact is his ceiling. He doesn’t have the personality to make it in the big leagues.

Real weird how in the aborted Cody vs. American Top Team feud Brandy had a line like "We only hired you to get to Josh Alexander" towards Ethan Page and then... Nothing came of it. Did this nigga highball TK or something? Back when Kenny was belt collecting he was on Twitter every day angling for a match with him.

This is exactly it. Nowhere else would he find much success.

>worker
mmm one for the smark buzzword bingo card. lets hope we get "receipt" and "snug" as well

A good worker is all he is
Impact is his ceiling. Maybe ROH and aew midcard but no more. In E he would be lucky to get a 24 hour jobber slot becuse they don't give a shit about workrate

Brandi's whole schtick was getting worked but going "No, YOU'RE getting worked!"

Impact is gonna take over, you’ll see, you’ll all see

never drew a dime

Glad he realized it's fine to be an IMPACT player, could very well shape up to be the next AJ Styles.

>>be one of the best workers on the planet
He is good but you simpact fans are really stretching it when you say that.

>What did he mean by this?
He understands loyalty to the brand that gave him exposure.
Same with Alex Hammerstone... they're great, they know they're great, but they're committing a few more years to the companies that gave them a chance, and building up their profile there instead of going elsewhere and getting lost in the shuffle.

You honestly think he'd be booked better in AEW or WWE

You are absolutely delusional

When Hammerdimes pops up in the big leagues i will start watching their shitty shows

As much as I kinda like Josh Alexander both Tony and Vince would forget they employed him. At least in Impact he can be a big fish in a small pond.

I'm sad he isn't getting a trip to Japan.

Nigga, AEW and WWE is where careers go to die. Josh also gets to wrestle in NJPW.

>looks like a local house show jobber
>why am I on impact

working like Bret Hart don't make you Bret Hart

based

I'll never ever take this shitter seriously so long as he continues to wear the fucking headphones

Guys who can wrestle live in trailers, guys who can talk live in mansions.