Do you think it's fair to judge an unfinished card? Do you like the Forbidden Door card?

Do you think it's fair to judge an unfinished card? Do you like the Forbidden Door card?

Attached: file.png (734x708, 720.44K)

they will most likely add two more matches, so it's still a shit card. even if fucking Kenny Omega, Bryan, Okada are on it.

In the graphic there's 5 titles on the line there + AEW interim, so yes.

>Suzuki in shitty 6-man tag with Eddie Kingston.
>Women's match that no one cares about taking up a spot.
>No Yano
It's pretty shit.

Tag team match doesn't need Roppongi Vice but I get that they are there pretty much just to eat the pin.
Excited for Mox/Tana and it will likely be a better match than Punk/Tana would ever be.
I'm ok with Ospreay/Orange but honestly would've preferred PAC or Rey Fenix. Still can be a really good match.
THE match I'm hoping for is Danielson/ZSJ.
As it stands, I'm OK with the card and it has my dimes as I expect it to be a pretty great night over all but I NEED the Danielson/ZSJ match

preach brother

BASED and Tekkers pilled.

>Retards expected a card full of dream matches top to bottom
Why would you ever

>No Yano
Stop tempting me to buy it

>No Kenny
>No Punk
>No Ibushi
>No Naito
>No Okada
>No Andrade
>No Lucha Bros
>Possibly no Bryan
Might as well cancel this semen slurping show.

>THE match I'm hoping for is Danielson/ZSJ.
>Excited for Mox/Tana and it will likely be a better match than Punk/Tana would ever be.
reddit opinions, go back

I think it's perfectly reasonable to expect for at least one (1) legitimate dream match for this card, and so far there is none.

FTR have an opportunity to do something unheard of by holding 3 tag titles at the same time. Then you know they have a meeting with the bucks soon after

I've been waiting to see Moxley vs Tanahashi for years.

>All the belts on the line
>Bucks get their win back (again)

You are gay.

Moxley vs Tanahashi is the main event though

They faced each other in a fourway literally last month.

>in a fourway

Attached: 1447326372054s.jpg (200x150, 4.35K)

>Fourway vs singles
You can't be this dense

Bucks are that much of self marks. That third match will draw dimes. Also FTR will win it off a heel team than a face like JE

*aren't

There's levels between "dream matches top to bottom" and the dimeless bullshit that they're trying to sell us. Literally not one draw on that entire card. FTR vs United Empire could have been interesting, but nobody wanted the loss so they threw Roppongi Vice in there to take the pin instead. Embarrassing.
Mark ass mark.

The card is definitely bad and Tony must know it. He's going to have to add a couple of big matches, and a shitty three way with Adam Cole in it ain't gonna cut it.

The point is that it's not special and they can meet each other in the ring at literally any other time.

Nobody really expected that. But it's pretty difficult to come up with a "super show" this underwhelming considering the talent.

like user said, you should have at least expected one, maybe two dream matches. Not even getting one is disappointing.

Oh yeah bro Pumped for outside brawling and the same NJPW floor spots for 10 minutes before subpar grappling and nonexistent heat between a 45 year old baby face who is in this match for no reason and a balding shitter