WWE has fake, piped in crowd noise because the crowds are so dead they barely react to anything anymore

>WWE has fake, piped in crowd noise because the crowds are so dead they barely react to anything anymore
>New Japan has no crowd noise because Nips are still worrying about the Chink flu
>smaller promotions have like 50 people in attendance who can barely make any noise
>All Elite has big crowds with authentic and loud reactions
AEW wins by default simply because of this fact. Live crowd noise is the single most important factor in professional wrestling and nobody else comes close to them at this time. I know it's a hard pill to swallow for many if you, but it is what it is.

Attached: 1649531380454.jpg (472x252, 50.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzHhB35iA8M&t=4420s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*farts*

They'll find a way to say you're wrong.

>caring
go back

you won losing good to know

Nah the piped in crowd noise tech is getting better and better these days i think i would rather have that. Better atmosphere. Hopefully they just start muting the audience altogether so we dont have to hear their chants ever again

>caring is bad
You'll never be a woman nor a real sociopath. Stop the act.

Sorry but if you didn't notice that AEW has been piping in crowd noise since they got back on the road then you're a moron.

To be fair, they sometimes pipe in it on Rampage. Every neutral account I've read onlie (no wrestling forums) say the Dynamite crowds are loud as fuck in-person.

>OH MY FREAKING SCIENCE!!! IT'S- IT'S THAT THE HECKIN COWBOYRINO ADAM PAGE???? #ISTANDWITHXIR! AND LOOK AT ALL THOSE GUYS, I REMEMBER THEN FROM WWE, AMAZING! THIS IS AWESOME! FUCK WWE!

Attached: 1579819030787.png (644x800, 14.63K)

aew loss the war

>piping in Attitude Era-tier reactions while the people in the crowd are visibly bored out of the mind and sit there with their mouths shut
>better atmosphere
If you are for real than you have terrible taste and don't deserve anything better than that.

No proof?

>New Japan has no crowd noise because Nips are still worrying about the Chink flu
They don't seem to worry about this in others sports. Recent MMA, boxing and kickboxing events in Japan all allowed noise. It's just New Japan being weird about this.

>Meanwhile in Mexico...

youtube.com/watch?v=OzHhB35iA8M&t=4420s

Mexico is based, that goes without saying.

KEK JRs face he's given up hasn't he

>jerking off to AEW
>only AEW
Enough of the fanboy shit you're shitting up the board with your >300k seethe

AEW, NJPW, garage feds, NXT 1.0, it's all woke rate smark shit that they should all enjoy because they like that formula. but muh console wars.

It's the same fans who clamoured for le forbidden door, Okada etc and indy shitters in big budget feds.
I didn't think they would do a 180 on other smark feds though that's some next gen fanboyism.

LOL

Attached: 1655707330250.png (1598x596, 1.86M)