Kek what a dimeless bitch

>*singlehandedly causes NJPW's demise and AEW's downfall by association in youre're are path*

Attached: image1-11.jpg (576x305, 17.75K)

this guy fucking sucks he has the same match over and over jamals are autistic ond

>jamals are autistic ond
GOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING XIRS

Everyone knows that Borekada was carried in all his matches.

I remember when people still said "Based Okada" two weeks ago

But enough about Omegay

who tf is this schizo flooding the board and where did they come from

It's not just one schizo, we're getting raided by people who want to discredit NJPW for some reason

no one likes jamal and jamals its not a big conspiracy. twitter tourists.

KWAB

It's the same dude that would spam stuff about NJPW fans using inhalers and shit. Completely nonsensical trolling that never takes off.

The thing is 95% of Jamals left after 2019 which is why there are very little to no Jamalposting outside of some gamethreads in 2019 -2022. I don't even know why they came here to shit on Jamal though when they are pretty much nonexistent in the past few years due to the rise of All Petite

kek youre still crying about that

please go back
take your meds schizo

jamals have been crying for weeks about aew fans not recognizing obscure literal who themes.

it's most likely aewtists mad at Okada or edrones shitting on New Japan now that aew isn't as fun to shit on. edrones and nujamals have been going at it before aew even existed

Attached: 1612650033876.jpg (244x295, 31.98K)

>now that aew isn't as fun to shit on
what sort of logic is this dumbass

they have been getting buried nonstop by ratings, injuries, sloppy booking, fragile indie darlings, and Vince no selling getting cancelled it's starting to get a little sad

kek

GOOD MORNING SIR

Which sperg is spamming this stuff? Is it a panicked aewtists or one of those CyberShite weirdos?

That inhaler shit was funny as fuck to me, if niggas that posted that are here please bring it back