Most shocking tag team betrayals

What are some of the most memorable moments when a member turns on their partner?

Attached: 1651040604414.jpg (640x697, 184.46K)

That's sad, damn.

KWADS

WE CAME TO LOSE

kek thats pretty fucked up

Where the fuck is Vickie?! :/

Can we get a petition going to have Chris' remains moved next to him?

LATINXIRS...

why do women

Dammit to hell. That's like when you think your tag partner will be for life and they just turn around and leave

Attached: 19920208_hogan_taker_flair--48e71980255efdb2b78273a884411089.jpg (840x473, 63.33K)

I wonder what her monthly income on his name is? I still see people wearing shirts and shit.

She will end up being with her new partner longer than she ever was with eddy. She has changed a lot these past 20 years, eddy probably wouldn’t even recognize her anymore and I don’t just mean physically. It’s a sad reminder that people you loved with all your heart can become strangers quickly when you aren’t looking. even if the feelings are still there, they’re for a person that effectively doesn’t exist anymore

Also eddys down there…IN HELL!!

now that's shitty

She might as well have dug Eddie up and super kicked his body through a Taco Bell window. This is serious heat

To play the devil's advocate, She had to move on honestly. I mean I have seen what losing a partner does to someone and how moving on is so hard (my mom has a sister whose husband passed away due to cancer, it's genuinely gets really tough for my mother to talk to her) So a Vickie moving on is a good thing. She had to finally let go of the past and ultimately move on to someone else. Living alone might do things to them so moving on is the only option otherwise this would haunt her for the rest of her life. (I mean would you want her to remember on a regular basis about how her husband got a heart attack in some dumpy room in Minneapolis)

Sorry to sound like a faggot but hopefully if you anons find a good wife (or husband if you prefer that) I hope you guys don't lose em

David already snorted his ashes.

Attached: images.jpg (215x234, 8.97K)

My uncle slightly did this recently. He fucked a bunch of chicks at his retirement center after my aunt died. Then met a younger chick online, married her within two months of meeting her. Turns out she's had three previous marriages two died of suicide and one had a heart attack. But the only difference is he didn't even wait one year after his wife died.

When I was in nursing school we had to do internships at retirement communities. One girl got kicked out of the program because they found out she exchanged numbers with one of the residents and they became romantically involved kek

based, my nigga
of course you should move on. There is no point in keeping it in your heart. Eddie died in 2005 - at some point it's time to move on. It pains me so much to see that older people are unable to cope with loss - I know it's one of the toughest things in life, but at some point you have to learn to let it go. My girfriend's grandfather commited suicide this February at the age of 88. GF kept asking why why why why until a couple of months ago when we had to clean out his apartment - the man had to bury both his daughter and wife - they both died of cancer. He kept his daughter's fucking fake hair - she died in 1999. He kept all kinds of garbage he just couldn't throw away for 20+ years because he was unable to cope. He had recipes for heartbreak. The reason he did it was because he was living in heart breaking pain for so long he couldn't bear it. It's a good thing Vicky has decided to move on. It's not like she pissed on his grave - she just moved. We all should.

To be fair some people just want to forget about bad things very quickly or he simply never liked her. Also tell your uncle to get away from that chick immediately, she seems like a basic Instinct kind of girl

The pimp motherfucker had a joint headstone made, he agreed to have a little bit of him sprinkled on the dead one's grave and the rest buried with the younger one. This made his new wife happy and his kids pissed off. One extra story, Turns out he fucked a deaf friend of his daughter while driving her home from Walmart months before he got married. He's 67!