Kota Ibushi BTFO Jamals

>Kota Ibushi shows off his 1 million yen ticket for "THE MATCH" "This is the best wrestling show."
>Ibushi said: "THE MATCH: It's not only the best kickboxing event it's also the best wrestling show. This is the best real entertainment! I think this is the end of the line. I was on the side of the wrestlers, so I understand the point of view of the viewers. He also included a photo of himself holding a ticket that read " 1,000,000 (tax included).
news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/52e61974c7dbac12a8e52f4ccb4225fb200ab8dd
KWAB

Attached: jamalsbtfo2.png (838x906, 141.63K)

>language is just nonsensical scribbles
Do Japs really?

literally who is kaka park ji sung

lol

>partnership with AEW
>taking nonstop Ls like AEW
the sloppy shop is truly rubbing off on them

He should try going legit, what could go wrong

>All the top voted posts are shitting on Ibutan

Attached: photo.jpg (385x385, 24.15K)

what they saying dawg

>Ibushi BTFO Jamals and their dead fed
>Jamals screech out in anger
LOL

>...please don't do anything to spoil the NJPW's show!

>I'm starting to feel that he would be a pain in the ass

>His prime seems to have passed and I don't think he can do it for the next 10 years. I guess it's time to change course here.

>You lost your appeal when you came to New Japan, but if you want to do martial arts so badly, you can leave the company now.

>Wrestling is a job where all wrestlers work together to sell dreams to fans. There is no need for crappy social media dramas. Kota Ibushi does not deserve to be in the ring.

>To this selfish man. You were the first IWGP World Heavyweight Champion. You won the G1 Climax for the second year in a row and reached the finals for the fourth consecutive year. It's unfortunate they wasted all these records on him

Ibushi has CTE. Please understand.

>>To this selfish man. You were the first IWGP World Heavyweight Champion. You won the G1 Climax for the second year in a row and reached the finals for the fourth consecutive year. It's unfortunate they wasted all these records on him
Holy fucking based. Correct Jap.

Who is Jamal? Probably another one of your gay friends from some weirdo wrestling forum on the deep web

It's okay Jamals Tony is already preparing yummy KOTA IBUSHI IS ALL ELITE graphic for him

Jamal is a friend of e-drone

Kota Ibushi looks good and he's an athlete but he's always been a completely soulless wrestler anyway. Sanada somehow has more charisma and personality.

>>To this selfish man. You were the first IWGP World Heavyweight Champion. You won the G1 Climax for the second year in a row and reached the finals for the fourth consecutive year. It's unfortunate they wasted all these records on him
damn

Attached: jay-z-yikes.gif (244x192, 673.93K)

Ibussybros...

some of this is stan behavior for le corporation but he really has been rambling incoherently during all this

>Wrestling is a job where all wrestlers work together to sell dreams to fans

Attached: 1622356038515.jpg (680x652, 28.02K)

They're pissed he bragged about going to this show when New Japan had a show on the same day. Multiple high like ratio comments mentioning that.

Uh? Shibata and Kidani himself were on the show too.

>>language is just nonsensical scribbles
Careful you'll rile up the weeaboos that devoted years to being embarrassingly bad at a scuffed language system compared to learning a useful European language