NOOOO ITZU NOTO FAIRUU AI WASZU SAPPOSZU GETO PHIPTY TOUSAN PHANS INSIDO TOKYO DOMU FIRSTO AHHH GEDO HERPU MEE

>NOOOO ITZU NOTO FAIRUU AI WASZU SAPPOSZU GETO PHIPTY TOUSAN PHANS INSIDO TOKYO DOMU FIRSTO AHHH GEDO HERPU MEE

Attached: okada cry.jpg (1023x575, 55.46K)

>NOOOO ITZU NOTO FAIRUU AI WASZU SAPPOSZU GETO PHIPTY TOUSAN PHANS INSIDO TOKYO DOMU FIRSTO AHHH GEDO HERPU MEE

Attached: images - 2022-04-14T105331.133.jpg (300x168, 7.95K)

Naito and Tanahashi are way better

kek what a crying bitch

good morning sir

Volunteer to job to Mutoh Okada you might get it then

rakesh big mad this morning

Nujamal should beg Mutoh for this, the only way to half a decent attendance next year.

He didn't say that.

So, what is actually happened between 2019 and 2022 that makes you guys really hate Okadetty and ripped him apart at every chances in 2022 ? i doubt it's because of his decline post injury people since everyone literally forget that he even existed during that injury phase but then you guys suddenly bring up Nu Jamal and Ocarder a lot again lately

>p-p-please stop bullying muh nujamalrino

I'm just asking since it feels like out of nowhere that you guys bringing up Nu-Jamals and Ocarder again after a period Ice Cold during 2019 - 2022.

He hasn’t evolved in years and his matches have somehow gotten more boring and formulaic than in his prime. His push was an embarrassing attempt to regain relevancy but it only magnified the core problems with the promotion even further that they can’t book any interesting stories or matches because it’s the same fucking guys having the same fucking matches.

this irrelevant gook shitter couldnt even sell 10k

Attached: 1641448857353.jpg (1736x1078, 406.32K)

I saw the same argument in 2020 and 2021 and people would just forget that him and his gook fed even existed. What really happened that you guys keep bringing up this retarded Balloon maniac Gook and his dead fed again ?

Why is this guy pretending he's not a nujamal?

Reverse psychology to stop people from shitting on Okada and NJPW

Yeah, it's pretty obvious he's bothered by the whole board bullying nujamals.

jamals arent used to getting trolled, most of them are twitter refugees that stay in safe spaces huffing eachothers farts over okada 80 minute draws.

>Reverse psychology
You sure it's not you desperately trying to bring up your beloved cold dead fed at every chances, hoping that people would talk about it again ?. Move on Jamal, this isn't 2017 anymore

Attached: projecting.jpg (500x333, 24.44K)

no one cares about jamal dude

I'm being bothered at you guys bringing up this dead gook fed in every chances, i really thought i escaped those Jamals back in 2020 but nah, you faggots just have to bring this crappy fed again

Someone clearly does

I dont think he does, hes saying the 5 jamal spergs remaining are annoying which they are.

>5
It's one guy crying, no one watches NJPW.

Knowing that Okada had a Balloon gimmick is a sign that you watch njpw. Would have believed it if you called him gook JBL

the black guy that spams screenshots is the most annoying yes. The others found out their place and went back to sc.