Kevin Nash's 2002-03 WWF/E Run

Kevin Nash came back to the WWF in 2002 as part of the nWo faction aka the original Big Three that was composed of Hollywood Hogan, Nash and Scott Hall. The three returned at the No Way Out PPV where they interfered in Stone Cold's match against Chris Jericho. One month later by WrestleMania X8, it became clear that the nWo weren't given any chance to succeed or shine as a faction, as Hall ended up losing to Austin even though he was supposed to win as Austin was a midcarder by then, and Hogan ended up being turned babyface after his match with The Rock and despite his heel role, got cheered over The Rock in Toronto.

Meanwhile, Nash didn't even have a match at WrestleMania X8 as he was reduced to being at ringside for Hall's match against Austin and played his part at outside interference attacking referees until he was ejected from ringside. So anyway, after Hall got fired and Hogan turned face and moved to SmackDown, Nash remained on Raw. He wouldn't have any real impact until 2003 when he came back as a babyface during the peak of the HBK/HHH rivalry and became a jobber to the stars before leaving WWE later that year.

In shoot interviews from what I've heard, Nash's grudge against The Rock is because Nash wasn't given any chance to be allowed to clap back at The Rock after Rock insulted him, which to be honest I think Nash wasn't as bad in the locker room as self-destructive guys like Hall, Hennig, Luger, Bret, Sid, Warrior, and late 90s HBK. Hogan did have some sort of backstage clout on his WWF/E return in 02-03 but was mostly putting over the top guys despite being WWF World Champion before the WWF name change to WWE, so Nash probably should have some backstage clout to at least be allowed to clap back at The Rock in a 1-on-1 encounter/promo.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWY0y2JEc5A
youtube.com/watch?v=lQ8pzXigSic
youtube.com/watch?v=P66zuLizsho
youtube.com/watch?v=96gUcNFR0aA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>liberal (not even a based leftist chad)

This is the true flaw of leftist betamale Bryan Danielson

I can’t stop imagining Bryan Danielson stripping off and squeezing a steamy, dreamy log out of his beautiful I can't be the only one that finds him and his fans to be detestable. He's overrated and over hyped by the tards on the Internet. He's stuck up, self centered, and just unlikable. And the only thing worse than Daniel Bryan are his fans. They are all terrible people. You can't even criticize him without some fat retards getting pissy and attacking you. I imagine that is how Bryan is in real life. Detestable just like his fans. I imagine that is how his daughter is going to be when She grows up. And that is all his fans BTW. I haven't met a DB fan that wasn't one dimensional and a douche bag.

Big Daddy Cool more like Big Daddy KWAB

Very good run.

Nash was kinda cool then, y’know

What about his 1992 run?

lost a 5 on 1 handicap match, strange for a giant…

BIG
DADDY
BITCH

Yea well wardlow won a 20v1 match and is as big as the miz

youtube.com/watch?v=HWY0y2JEc5A

youtube.com/watch?v=lQ8pzXigSic

youtube.com/watch?v=P66zuLizsho

youtube.com/watch?v=96gUcNFR0aA

Huh what you mean?

Nash is also a liberal cuck whats your point?

so is Dwayne

Attached: Leftist Endorses Biden.jpg (640x570, 124.06K)

KWAB

interesting

>biden
>liberal
lmao. i guess when his opponent is far-right it seems that way

>Austin was a midcarder by then

LMAO. Austin was a part timer but still the most over man in pro wrestling. Meanwhile, the Rock was just booed out of the building in Toronto despite being a babyface against a top heel.

Wolfcuck copy/pasted the wrong thing

don't even waste your time bro, thread is not legitimate, its a falseflag so shankism can try and spam with R comments, he's been trying for hours, he's still at it, as he just failed a GET in the HTM thread (another flaseflag), he posted another thread that got murked,

check the archives of this thread and you will see all the R comments he posted that keep getting murked

he's so dumb he think he cna post here like he did in past,

Is that why you stopped the cryan posting?

Very interesting indeed.

>(not even a based leftist chad)
no such thing wolf homo

>b-biden isn't liberal!!
retard

>erryone is shankism
Looks like wolfcuck forgot to take his meds again LMAO

Attached: 1654781035605.jpg (1242x724, 129.56K)