Why is she the most generous of the horsewomen? She honestly really puts over whoever shes with

Why is she the most generous of the horsewomen? She honestly really puts over whoever shes with

Attached: btbex.jpg (288x175, 8.12K)

Because she's their most over woman so she doesn't need fake fighting wins to still be over, the fans are still gonna be chanting "we want Becky" during all other women's matches

she looks gross

I'm really falling for her

THAT’S THE WALL!!!!!!! Becky is over-pushed and has everything handed to her on a silver platter, the same as Charles.

/thread
It takes talent to make your opponent look good and put them over, even if you are booked to win

Bayley always sells and tries to make her opponent look good. The opposite of Sasha and Charlotte.

She's fucking disgusting a pale gross ginger
Bayleys sister is by far the hottest

Because she was a legit mid card/jobber for some years.
Meanwhile the horse was always in ppvs carrying titles lol.
I am not a big fan of Becko, but she's a humble person

yeah Bailey and Becks are the clear michaels and can stay over while taking loses. Asuka is also great at making opponents look good.

sasha puts over people too charlotte is the only one

>Why is she the most generous of the horsewomen?
because she is Irish and raised Catholic so she's based and community oriented. Bayley is Catholic so she's also kind of generous but she is also some sort of Mexican so not as generous as Becky but she will have a bigger ass so she is almost as based in some respects.
Charles and Sahit are protestant/nigger so it's the me first mentality with zero substance beyond consumption and defecation as their legacies.

Mark my words, Bayley and Becky are going to heaven, and Charles and Sashit or going straight to hell where they belong.

The catholic pedophile church did the job to based Martin Luther, cry about it

sasha has been putting people over since 2019

Sasha always does it with a stink face on

i'd put her over if you understand basic symbolism

She had the longest road to the top and seems genuinely grateful to be there.

huh what you mean?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27.48K)

after bayley yes

>Why is she the most generous of the horsewomen?
Because that's a man.

she is not american, so she is not a egotistical bitch

she's not, she just likes Asuka