I don’t acknowledge or entertain criticism of AEW. Why...

I don’t acknowledge or entertain criticism of AEW. Why? Because I find the people giving these critiques don’t actually want AEW to be an alternative to WWE, and instead they just want AEW to be a BETTER version of WWE.

AEW isn’t for you. It was created to be the dream promotion for smarks like me who watch wrestling for the wrestling. I like matches for the sake of matches. I don’t care about promos. I don’t care about storylines. Stories can be told and created inside the ring.

If you don’t like current AEW then you need to fuck off or find a new hobby. It’s clear you aren’t a wrestling fan. Go back to WWE. We don’t want you.

Attached: 1719C216-6A2F-4A54-B989-459D0BB7EE95.jpg (1080x1080, 135.56K)

no 332k?

didn't read but what did you think of the k1 show

This is what a no milly does to a motherfucker

Those guys sure like to kick

More like no 400k

Yeah, can they do a milly already? It's getting sad kicking them while they're down all the time

This but unironically, also 99% of the AEW criticism threads are in bad faith anyway

M'story in m'ring no more m'bad faith arguments

Attached: images.jpeg-14.jpg (641x478, 21.09K)

no milly?

Based

AEWtists have turned emo because it's the only way they can enjoy painful episodes of Dynamite

100%

nice reddit blog

dynamite is based and we don't care if you hate it, just stop watching and save yourself from boredom and so we don't have to listen to endless e-drone bitching

>watch wrestling for the wrestling. I like matches for the sake of matches.
But the wrestling isn't good. AEW matches are botch filled with shitty pacing and little or no ring psychology. You are just anti WWE, and you're trying to be a wannabe gatekeeper when it comes to wrestling and wrestling matches. The wrestling superiority you tout for AEW is totally unfounded. This is just another example of AEW trying to put themselves over as better fans with masturbatory nonsense

>dynamite is based and we don't care if you hate it, just stop watching
hundreds of thousands of people already have

idk why you're on a shitposting board

good

Worked. Console wars are the only reason to post here. Go to reddit if you want to jack off to m'workrate with no dissenting opinions.

why the FUCK would I EVER go to "reddit" you fucking faggot

>redditors invade Any Forums so they can bitch about AEW
>"IF YOU DON'T LIKE US DOING THIS, GO TO REDDIT!!!"
They are honestly the 100% biggest cancer on Any Forums and it isn't even close

this is a wwe website aew was never a thing lol

WWE doesn't even belong on the wrestling board since it isn't wrestling

Any Forums has roots in /wwe/ on /sp/

>I don’t acknowledge or entertain criticism of AEW. Why?
Because you're a fucking pussy like Tony Khan