6.26 TJPW City Circuit @ Fukuoka Nishitetsu Hall (VOD) [15:00 JST]
7.9 Summer Sun Princess '22 @ Ota Ward Gymnasium (LIVE) [14:00 JST]
7.16 Tokyo Princess Cup @ Tokyo Ryogoku KFC Hall (LIVE) [13:00 JST]
7.17 Tokyo Princess Cup @ Tokyo Ryogoku KFC Hall (LIVE) [13:00 JST]
7.18 Tokyo Princess Cup @ Tokyo Ryogoku KFC Hall (LIVE) [12:00 JST]
7.23 Tokyo Princess Cup @ Tokyo Shinjuku FACE (LIVE) [18:00 JST]
7.31 Tokyo Princess Cup @ Tokyo Otemachi Mitsui Hall (LIVE) [14:00 JST]

Previous thread:

Attached: FVl7xluaMAAMbb0.jpg (1362x2048, 292.21K)

1st for ASUKA!

Attached: 289330428_846554422984441_8148820430430975018_n.jpg (750x1334, 182.96K)

Ram

poop

aja

How do i watch without paying?

New thread
New dragon

Attached: FQET5HZXMAAbI4g.jpg (600x637, 91.73K)

THIS
MATCH
LMAO

Attached: FVvrlSRX0AAHJRS.jpg (1170x663, 124.55K)

Attached: rubbo.webm (508x324, 1.48M)

fucking imagine using this thread. are you faggots really this easy to bait into fake threads??

Attached: 8.png (647x167, 11.06K)

misaobros why didn't she get a yummy special kino match?

What's fake about it? He botched the link but it was created first

I don't care

it was literally created before 310, it's Yukafag trying to force a Yuka OP

I actually came here to say something but I saw the card in the previous thread and now forgot lmao.
So, that is a great card. Honestly, I knew the remaining matches were all gonna be filler anyway, if you've been watching TJPW for years you've already learned to cope with how things work. But the Shoko/Rika, Miu/Willow, Miyu/Rosa and MagiRabi/AA Canon announcements are so good it doesn't matter what the undercard is.

Attached: DMlNk-vVwAAoMpu.jpg (1932x1932, 323.61K)

And? Who cares about the OP pic

SEX with Miyu

The fact you are arguing this so hard is sad, fine, you did a good job. You made the thread. and you only made one mistake! good job dude! so proud of you. There's the love your father never gave you, enjoy it.

I'm not the OP but thank you user

>MagiRabi/AA Canon announcements are so good
thats a filler match disguised as a big match if ive ever seen one. saki no showing after the match and the upcoming shows is very telling.

Alright. I asked last time. Every day, without fail, you fuckers make extra threads. Are you lot retarded? Are there a few special ones within your bunch that somehow keep fucking this up? What the fuck is the issue? This place has like 10 generals and fucking none of them do this. Does TJPW breed a special type of retarded fan?

We only have one general you cocksucking faggot, you're probably talking about /stardom/ having a single thread for all their shitty factions.

Attached: FVvqMzBUEAAQkGQ.jpg (782x937, 84.01K)

There are literally two up right now. one has 4 replies this one has like 21. So you are a retarded bunch? You somehow can't see the other one? What is the issue? I am genuinely curious.

Also what the hell is this 3rd one now

Alright let me try to elaborate on this because I feel like waaaay too many people are using that as an argument.
TJPW very rarely does any sort of build-up in the ring before the big matches, all you have is tag matches where the participants of the title match will clash for a few minutes before the big day, but THAT'S IT.
You might be referring to the old days, up until 2019, with Rika cutting her hair, Misao destroying her mask and turning heel. That shit doesn't happen anymore. All the buildup you need is gonna happen at the press conferences. Since this is announced as one of their bigger shows of the year, they will most likely have interviews with Tokyo sports, ShuPro, might appear on BattleMen and finally have a big press conference of their own.
Someone will put that shit through DeepL to know what they said and that is the extent of ALL the build-up we get. It has been like this for over 2 years. This isn't new, this isn't TJPW going down the shitter, this is the norm.

Attached: 1642729972638.jpg (899x899, 96.44K)

She did. It's gonna be pretty gosh darn freakin kino when she gets run over by a seven person Oyasumi Express. This match is going to be a lot of fun

anyway, visuals

Attached: FVvwOEhaUAE4Rr6.jpg (1921x1076, 223.52K)