Masterpiece. One of the greatest RPG's I've ever played in my life

Masterpiece. One of the greatest RPG's I've ever played in my life.

Attached: file.png (1200x1600, 3.96M)

Nope
Because sucks

Agreed. After the 1.6 Edgerunners update I've completely been blown away by the immersion and the gameplay. I went Nomad for my first playthrough. How about you?

it's gotta be sad actually liking this game and having to bait so hard just to talk about it

agree

It's not rpg. It merely pretends to be.

Couldn’t agree more after playing the game on PS5. CDPR delivered and then some.

Katana-wielding Street Kid with a knack for handguns.

Always the same threads with same responses
This is really sad

yeah, shill falseflags to get more people to hate on the game are getting too easy to spot, its a pretty cringe move on the shazamtrannies part

>RPG's
ROFL
>Masterpiece
Kill yourself

worth every penny

>saves Fallout 2077 from irrelevance
Hiroyuki Imaishi is a god.

Attached: 939025C2-7201-488B-B853-8CF73A125444.jpg (863x1280, 331.72K)

What the fuck is up with all this Cybershitt 2077 bing-shilling? I thought people moved on from this.

It genuinely feels like cdpr investors launched a campaign to get this sorry ass product back on its feet

This. So much this. Hiroyuki Imaishi is a fantastic storyteller. Trigger Productions absolutely nailed it with the feel and aesthetic of the Cyberpunk world made by Mike Pondsmith.

They’re trying to milk it with the anime release

>He didnt raided arasaka tower as mentally fucked up hobo armed with vibrator.
You didnt finished the game.

Attached: El hobo the bane of arasaka.png (1343x757, 1.66M)

It's the best cyberpunk game I've ever played but I wouldn't call it the best RPG, far from it. It's a terrible rpg.

Does hacking/stealth ever get fun?
After playing the Johnny flashback I noticed how much more fun just running and gunning seems to be

We've had daily threads for like a year. I know because I'm in all of them. I like this genre. Check the archives.

Shotgun build is very fun.

Attached: [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fjwin8y.mp3].png (1355x1055, 3.6M)