Shadow Hearts III/Penny Blood & Wild Arms 6/Armed Fantasia thread

LATEST NEWS: we've reached 1.45 mil, which unlocked TORTURE SEQUENCES in Penny Blood. We're also getting hard-cover art-books and DOUBLE the amount of soundtrack CDs/vinyls, for BOTH games!

As far as overall state of funding goes - Armed Fantasia currently managed to outpace Penny Blood by 2 goals, but those were small sums. PB reached it's "Torture mini-game" goal, so now we'll have Metal Gear/Final Fantasy VIII-style torture-enduring sequences in the game. AF, meanwhile, will 100% have changeable wardrobe now, not just palette swaps. Next goal for PB - x2 times MOAR music.

Even by most pessimistic estimates, we're getting roughly 25k a day currently, which would translate to about 1.6 mil at the end of the month, which is a fine point (it's not going to be a "10 out of 10" with that funding, but a solid 8/10 at the worst), but ideal case scenario would've been 2+ mil (then we'll get definitely an undisputed 10/10). Usually big influx of cashing-in is done at the last 4~7 days, so, realistically, if this pace keeps up, we're going to get somewhere around 2.2+ mil in the "last spurt" dev live stream.

Official jukebox of this thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=QNikkE4nc54

youtube.com/watch?v=cIGxvU3kPA0

youtube.com/watch?v=sV_qzxSdg7E

youtube.com/watch?v=BC24jLhnhRk

youtube.com/watch?v=kkZm6XLJ8gw

youtube.com/watch?v=H5i0S2mUH0Q

youtube.com/watch?v=u5P6ivzs568

youtube.com/watch?v=O8CKkLlAgRE

youtube.com/watch?v=sKqvppJcqn0

youtube.com/watch?v=Pdkw70m1uiE

youtube.com/watch?v=b-YTGv1Gk_s

youtube.com/watch?v=7KNGBRqin78

youtube.com/watch?v=pGB85RhRjEU

youtube.com/watch?v=KPFOLaYvfoQ

youtube.com/watch?v=IuLUzNNnGJA

youtube.com/watch?v=XN8LukhGtLI

P.S.
RED BAND "18+"-rated uncucked teaser for Penny Blood:
youtube.com/watch?v=hcUrVET6vb0

FUND. THEIR. GAME.

Attached: Shadow Hearts III & Wild Arms 6.jpg (768x432, 71.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBMmnmqQ9Ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>youtube.com/watch?v=lBMmnmqQ9Ls
POST BETTER MUSIC FAGGOT

Meh. A 6/10 is all I can give you.

>not being a whistlingchad
cope liplet

All the chaddest whistling is in the OP, faggot.

Attached: dsfhkj43r58y.png (640x640, 241.35K)

I've played SH 1 and 2 this week, how does FTNW compare to them?

It's the worst in the entire franchise.
It was heavily rushed out in a severely incomplete state (the game is roughly barely 60% of what it was supposed to be) due to immense executive meddling from XSNEED's side, and it's an absolute anal clown circus shitshow story/plot/characters-wise. It should've never had a "Shadow Hearts" in the title. Literally the only thing it improved on in comparison to Shadow Hearts II, is combat mechanics.

Attached: gkhj4t8o.png (640x640, 230.28K)

fuck off shill tranny

There's rumors that in the next update they're going to announce that Nobuo Uematsu joined the team to do a several tracks for Armed Fantasia.

> so now we'll have Metal Gear/Final Fantasy VIII-style torture-enduring sequences in the game
Fucking why? About to go refund my PB pledge desu.

Cuck?

Shadow Hearts had those, retard.

>liplet

Woah. This list has grown by like 4 times since I last saw it.

Attached: 430ab0b2973d82c54e2d53cd12e93656_original.png (680x1224, 1.05M)

Yen crashed hard, because Japs are cucks, so they had to redo everything to accommodate for Yen being the main funding currency, so they recalculated values and lowered prices of goals. Even then, it's still being affected by constantly fluctuating exchange course currently, so the 1.45 mil we're having right now was actually achieved several days ago, then Yen crashed again. Shit's unstable as fuck. Realistically, if Yen was stable, we should be at 1.68 mil or somewhere around that RIGHT NOW, at the very least.

Attached: SPSBHJ.gif (242x174, 190.56K)

>card minigames
For both games? Rad.

Attached: E7A59EE9A88EE38387E383A5E382A8E383AB_E7A59EE9A88EE38387E383A5E382A8E383ABE7A781E69C8D2E706E67.png (429x662, 126.57K)

These are going to be legit, not your gacha shit.

Triple Triads was my jam. And I am currently kind of addicted to Splatoon's Tableturf card game. Shovel Knight's Joustus card game was also excellent.
I love card minigames.

Pray for it to not be Tetra Master or that garbage shit from Tales of Eternia.

BREAKING NEWS: WE'VE JUCT NOW REACHED THE GOAL OF *2 TIMES MORE MUSIC IN PENNY BLOOD! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! WE DID IT, Any ForumsOYS! TWO TIMES MORE CHANTING AND GYPSYING!

Attached: 98744_12.jpg (1280x905, 278.57K)