Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

Attached: dane.png (300x300, 50.61K)

He was at the prime age of 4

>tranny worshipper

what did he do?

suicide?
please say suicide.

Attached: 1486718481038.gif (159x178, 42.9K)

Banned me for calling the retarded fags on his server niggers

He didn’t do anything. It’s another thinly-veiled shill thread.

I have never heard of a person with more objectively shit opinions than him.

fpbp
spbp
fpbp
spbp
fpbp

>joined TF2 way after it became F2P
>wants to dictate how it should be played
>isn’t actually good at the game
>his opinions are taken seriously because YouTubers are glorified vidya celebrities
Fuck sake that unbridled autism about weapon spread

bait

Remove random crits
Remove random bullet spread
Remove sniper
Simple as.

>remove Sniper
Never understood this argument

>every sniper cheats
>people assume that this means sniper is OP

He's behind the bots

how?

complaining about random crits is more zoomer compfaggotry that doesn't make sense considering it's meant to be a casual chaotic game
spread's more annoying, honestly, just bc it fucks over meatshots 8) a lot

It’s a nearly 2 decade old game held together by scotch tape with its source code leaked, of course there’s a lot of hackers but why do people just assume every sniper with a IQ above drooling retard is a hacker? Is the bot crysis to blame for this widespread brain rot?

sniper is boring class to play against with no real counterplay

Spread is fine as long as it isn’t as bad as CSGO

N-no you don't understand, random bullet spread makes me miss meatshots at point-blank range, it's not that I'm bad at aiming or something, the bullets just go flying everywhere at random!
Unfair RNG mechanic

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

>counterplay
Shoot him

>autistic enough to notice two pellets miss
>goes on a 5 minute rant about why this is bad

sniper is the most degenerate class in the game, he can one shot most classes in less than a couple server tics from seeing them, and the rest just take a little bit of waiting
when the game released, it wasn't an issue because of the typical skill level of the playerbase, but slowly over time as this average increases, the cracks start to show
the only place is really, really apparent is high level comp, though, top level Highlander absolutely 100% revolves around the sniper on each team and if the spy can do anything to disrupt him
even in 6s at the top of invite, some matches go full degenerate with one team deciding to stick someone on sniper full time and the other team has to do the same to compensate, turning the match into a complete stalemate shitfest until the time runs out

even the average pub player can see that snipers are a problem, they just don't understand the core functionality of the game enough to articulate exactly why because it manifests differently at different levels

who

Everyone said that tyler mcnigger was behind the bots before his servers became defunct, now its suddenly this guy? kill yourself retard.

This feels like a copypasta

I'm tired of people pretending that Sniper takes skill
Like learn to aim you retarded zoomers, you can even bodyshot half the classes to death in one shot

Or just use Huntsman