I finally got one boys! What games do I play first?

I finally got one boys! What games do I play first?

Attached: 1442938813582.png (711x870, 629.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=io3RRu_fXMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>games
No one tell him.

Attached: 1635965082365.png (1196x1080, 1.17M)

Attached: 1661576424280457.png (509x560, 216.77K)

Ratchet and Clank

>games

Attached: 1656366851749.jpg (500x500, 106.05K)

welcome to the demon souls realm, there is no escape

Attached: 1635752630385.jpg (840x700, 95.48K)

God of War, Last of us Part I and II, Ghost of Tsushima , Returnal

>to continue playing the game you must say "WOMEN IN RESPECTABLE POSITIONS OF POWER"
lol

you could have gotten a switch
you could have gotten a deck
you could have saved and gotten a PC

don't remember that. i played and finished the game without saying such a phrase desu

Attached: 2dgs5rl.jpg (564x756, 34.1K)

brooo its the ps5! it has no freaking games! dont tell me you think elden ring, devil may cry 5, ratchet and clank, and every single ps4 game are games bro! you need to sell that shit and get you a deck stat! considering it's gonna take an entire year to get your deck, you just missed out on an entire year of gaming

>kneel and acknowledge BLM every time the console starts
It's a little bothersome.

>need to manually take out trans flag on your search bar on a hidden setting in windows 10 and 11

ebay.

youtube.com/watch?v=io3RRu_fXMA
My bad, it's GIRLS in respectable positions of power

Street Fighter 6 Demo. I'm buying one to play it in October.

Unironically

-Cyberpunk 2077 looks phenomenal on it
-So does Horizon Forbidden West
-You can play the FF7R DLC chapters and additions
-PS5 Rachet and Clank
-Returnal
-Demon Souls PS5
-TLoU Part 1
--a decent amount of recent PS4 games got PS5 upgrades. Many of them free or at least cheap.

Just off the top of my head.

Attached: 1659269610773315.jpg (2160x3840, 826.49K)

now try playing an actual game like morrowind on your snoystation.

I recommed watching the matrix trilogy, it was a good movie

Morrowind is a shit game and always has been a meme

>miss
>miss
>miss
Yeah, miss me with that gay shit.

please say sike

okay, let's get even more casual. try playing something like the sims or flight simulator. you can't. enjoy that piece of crap

lol, your mother didn't hug you or sth?

Attached: 9a9179eea9f713ffde580895f8181b9d.jpg (563x517, 57.85K)

Rift Apart is the only game of value on any 9th gen console.

>it has woke shit
>no it doesn't
>Yes it does, here's proof
>lol who cares loser
every single time.

invite me back to the snoyhate discord or I will reveal everything and everyone. Last. Warning.

Nah. Oblivion improved on everything. Morrowind is for fags. Go back to your dice roll combat and shitty barren wasteland open world and leave us to this decade of gaming.

Oh wow, good call. Google Maps: The Game. I feel so left out.

>mfw he's an incel pcnigger

Attached: 1650853807328.png (378x357, 62.69K)

>go play this game from 20 years ago on your current gen system loser

Why?

it's one phrase in one quest, only incels are that easily offended. I enjoyed the game as much as i did with the ps2 games.

It's also a game for kids so maybe there shouldn't be that much butthurt over something so trivial

Wtf boomer, why you want to play a game older than me?

Not caring is one thing, but why lie and say it just doesn't exist? Surely if it's such a small potatoes situation, why not just say "Yeah, it was one line, fuck off" from the very beginning?
The only possible reason I can think of is you're hoping I won't follow through and show proof, and you're trying to mislead the onlookers. You're a dishonest person

he said he didn't remember and he beat the game without it, considering he was telling the truth idk what kind of slam dunk you think you have here. also stop being a whiny fag about sidequests in games you never had interest in anyway and find a hobby

>he beat the game without it
It's a mandatory quest.
Unless he did some sequence breaking shit, he's either lying or has dogshit memory. And with such a jarringly out of place sentence, and how much it's been meme'd I don't believe he just up and forgot it.
>Find a hobby
You invaded my hobby and made everything gay and transgender you giant faggot

Lol y u mad tho?

Attached: 97B9BA14-0820-4C3F-9BD1-473A6E275A1F.jpg (3840x2160, 1.18M)

I never claimed it doesn't exist. I said "don't remember that". Which means i don't give a shit about details like that. It literally takes 1 min out of hours of playing a game. You're never going to enjoy life even a little if you get so mad about shit you don't agree with. Grow up kiddo.

Attached: baby.png (859x673, 962.65K)

Because games I used to love are pushing agendas, and the people pushing said agenda lie to other people about it.
Name one time ever when the people who habitually lied were the good guys

you need to care. you faggots invade my hobbies and make it about you. there's even rumored to be a transgender bandicoot in crash now. and that's insanity, and im not talking crash twinsanity for the playstation 2 system. im talking crash transanity for the gaystation 5. just know what you're doing when you put that disc in the anal shaped disc reading in your poo s 5

Literal children's games. Grow the fuck up