KONAMICHADS, WE ARE BACK

KONAMICHADS, WE ARE BACK

Attached: 0051444C-CFD2-4581-809F-DCF7AAFE5122.jpg (1170x1413, 405.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2022/09/suikoden-i-ii-hd-remaster-gate-rune-and-dunan-unification-wars-announced-for-ps4-xbox-one-switch-and-pc
youtube.com/watch?v=ibpBLv47IaY
store.steampowered.com/app/1932640/Suikoden_III_HD_Remaster_Gate_Rune_and_Dunan_Unification_Wars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice, I actually thought of playing Suikoden again the other day. Glad I put it off!

I bet they won't even fix most of the bugs.

no music during war
infinite money from buying armor
mcdohl's name

>no confirmation or link
You're not fooling me OP.

>remaster
hd port

MORE REMASTERS WOW

Why can't they remaster these games properly? Like have some faggot redraw the sprites for fucks sake.

>it’s real
gematsu.com/2022/09/suikoden-i-ii-hd-remaster-gate-rune-and-dunan-unification-wars-announced-for-ps4-xbox-one-switch-and-pc

You'd think this would be bigger news considering how often Any Forums shills these games.

It seems to be a Unity remake with lots of the og devs. So I'm sure they'll fix lots of bugs and add some new ones. Looks good, though.

Call me when they remake or remaster Azure Dreams. Until then, I sleep.

>All background illustrations have been upgraded to high-definition.
>Updated effects breathe new life into the pixel art animation.
>New environmental sounds effects to immerse yourself in this fantasy world.
>Battle SFX are also now HD and add a new level of realism.
>Newly added auto-save.
>Battle Fast Forward.
>Conversation Log.
And here's the trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ibpBLv47IaY

It even has a Steam page here: store.steampowered.com/app/1932640/Suikoden_III_HD_Remaster_Gate_Rune_and_Dunan_Unification_Wars/

Neat. I'll keep it on my backlog. I might double-dip for Switch + PC too because I would love to play 2 at home and 1 on the go.

>gay octopath visual

>Square Enix is livestreaming
>being overshadowed by Konamichads
As it was meant to be.

Attached: 1632394565359.jpg (575x718, 35.57K)

>still no singleplayer yugioh game in last 2 years
please konomi give me tag force x world championship 2022, I will actually pre-order for the first time in my life ffs

Attached: King.png (853x480, 343.4K)

Based konami. Now remaster V and keep fanservice and hot springs etc. Unlike tecmokoei, capcom and jewtendo niggers and their censor.

Eh.

And Suikoden Tactics. That was an overlooked gem.

how about some bloody new games instead of rereleasing the same ol shit that anyone can emulate easily? i want a new classicvania damnit

Konami can't make new games because they have no new talent.