Made in Abyss Binary Star

>stuck at the 4th Layer because Riko is a fucking terrible Cave Raider who makes you attempt getting past an Orb Piercer twice for literally no reason

Attached: Orb_Piercer_Manga.png (950x950, 967.35K)

Climb on the side of the giant lillypads.

Attached: 0a404645ae1a9b4bc6ffd0c174abf066.jpg (775x604, 409.47K)

I just made it to layer 3, I still have a bunch of quests for floor 2 to finish like gathering items on like 4 different zones, but it's been pretty decent going since I became a moon whistle, the relic hatchet and pickaxe are so strong.
Is tangled fluid an item that requires fishing in the third layer? or do I get it some other way?
Also I already hate the critters that swarm you in layer 3, first thing one of those fuckers did was knock me off a cliff when i tries to scan a spinner.

Oh, and how do you fight Ozen? I gotta say I laughed my ass off when she just picked me up and threw me up in the air triggering the curse.

tangled fluid is a rare relic you mine in 3rd layer

Oh alright, thanks. I want to upgrade my bow so it can hold up to my relic weapons. The springy something is another rare relic i assume?
Do madokajacks knock you off walls/ropes? If yes, how do you prevent that from happening?

How do you finish the sidequest High Temp Ecology Study? I'm in the area near the bottom with no way to leave because of the rocks and it said to wait for rescue but ive been here about an hour with nothing happening

Kill the enemies it says to kill

yeah they do. if you watch them you can jump down or to the side and avoid them but its kind of random where theyll target and they can come horizontal or vertical so be careful

it didnt say to kill anything

oh i missed it gave a 2nd quest lol

What about when you're on a rope?

you can jump down kicking off a wall with a climbing skill

I guess that's true.

That doesn’t look like delver standard issue gear.

this offers no protection whatsoever against hazzards of the abyss. So whats the point?

I had a dream I was working for Bondrewd and each day before work I had to buy a bag of salt in local grocery store.

Does anyone find Reg's mission after getting a white whistle a little strange? He acts like he's never met you, despite you meeting them previously as a moon whistle. Also, this mission plays out almost exactly the same as Riko's mission. Only this time it's from Reg's perspective. Almost like you exist in two places at once? The achievement you get for completing this quest "Not Yet, Not Now..." is pretty ominously named as well. Who exactly is The Sovereign of Phantasms?

I've been going through and completing the guild quests because someone said you get a swimsuit. I don't think you get a swimsuit.
>defeat horncrier (1)
Okay, sure.
>defeat horncrier (10)
Fine
>defeat horncrier (30)
Fuck.

Detchuanga fucked around, now he's gonna find out.

Attached: file.png (557x568, 385.61K)

I keep hearing this game is trash so why are you all playing it. Will anime pedos really play anything for more fanservice pedo fagottry?

Where did you hear it's trash? It wouldn't have been here. It's fun.

Ten hut

Attached: MadeInAbyss-Win64-Shipping_WL20WefESX.png (1440x900, 1.42M)

It's pretty obviously cut content. I imagine they initially were planning on having the intro character in layer 4 randomised, in the same way the first room in layer 4 is random. Maybe there was even a Nanachi variation, given I'm pretty sure there are 3 versions of area 1 in layer 4. At some point, this was cut to just giving everyone Riko because it was more fleshed out, and Reg was moved to the end as bonus alternate universe content. Canonically, OC just leaves after getting his WW anyway. That's why nobody responds to it in the post-game.