How do we re-revive G4? They're /ourguys/

How do we re-revive G4? They're /ourguys/

Attached: GWGB G4.jpg (703x710, 59.51K)

>Our guys
When did G4 hire racist transphobic incels?

The last time I watched G4 on my parent's overpriced cable subscription it was running 16 hours straight of Cops.

Fire everyone. Hire non-political people, with charisma. Create original content covering interesting topics, like new releases, upcoming releases, new tech and retrospectives. Never invite Adam Sessler back under any circumstances.

Attached: rambo.gif (400x218, 1.77M)

Now it fills airtime with edited episodes of Scott the Woz.

>surprise

maybe they can hire one to appeal to Any Forums and revive themselves

>campus PD
>cops
>cheaters
ahh....quality gaming television

The entire network can be nothing but Cinematech (a show that was nothing but gaming trailers and cutscenes) and it would be a huge improvement over anything hosted by a human being.
Victor Lucas shows were the only vidya related content on TechTV/G4 otherwise that was decent.

>stupid kike pedo execs hire a retarded kike whore
>they planned to create some ESG retard kike outrage piece for shock value
>completely alienates all viewers
>troon4 -ACK!

Let it die. Karma for killing TechTV.

They literally fired everyone except the political people

Kinda hard to be non-political when hating negroes is now seen as a political position nowadays.

Never It was never that good to begin with and only succeeded because it had no competition it was never worth bringing back and even if it somehow became like it was the first time It would still bomb once the nostalgia wears off again

it still won't bring techTV back

Attached: 1618219149095.jpg (2015x2048, 2.18M)

The bitch is still there btw. They fired the writers and technical staff. "She" even posted on twitter gloating about it. The jews are just straight up mocking goy to their face now

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-16 041816.jpg (685x746, 81.87K)

youre too invested user, no one watches this shit and youre here seething and stalking twitter of people you dont watch just to find something to be mad at, get a grip on your life and go play video games

Brazilian style female only reviews. Have a segment where a chick is getting railed while she tries to play a new release and if she's more focused on the game than the sex, the game gets a thumbs up.
Have a segment with lolis. My lawyer has advised me not to continue talking about this so yeah, a segment with lolis.
Appear at gaming events and overall just appear to be reviewers. It's hard to explain but it's just G4 feels like a talkshow whereas IGN conducts inperson interviews sometimes at events. Just do what the competition is doing but with a lighter tone and more comedy focused.
Introduce a modding segment. Talk about game mods, how to mod, shit like that.
Documentary style segments. Keep them short since zoomies have a stunted brain capacity these days.

It's really really really not hard to fix G4. Just fire the trannies and get the ball rolling.

I thought she was fired? did they re hire her?

My wife Lain

It's over

24/7 livestream of cinematech

You can't fire woke women in 2022 user, once the company sinks entirely she will be gone

kek

G4 was novel, just for the fact it was video game-centric television in a time and place where there was really nothing else like it on TV or online, but was never actually particularly good television. Today is a different story; in the Youtube and Twitch age G4 now has LIMITLESS competition from companies and independent amateurs alike and a many of those entities do G4's shtick better than G4 ever did in the first place in terms of either entertaining or informing viewers. The reboot was a pointless miscalculated endeavor from the get go and it was always going to end like this.

Attached: varying degrees of ehhh.gif (353x234, 2.29M)

damn they really are retarded for keeping her. Doesn't matter at this point though, the company's revival is stillborn and she'll have to resort to shitty twitch streams or something. when it goes bankrupt

wrong. it easily could have succeeded