OK why is having a trans women in video games a bad thing? How does it effect the gameplay in anyway. Aliens...

OK why is having a trans women in video games a bad thing? How does it effect the gameplay in anyway. Aliens, Wizards are ok but a trans woman is not?

Attached: d.png (1034x1040, 1.13M)

Because its not a trans.

It's drawing a woman and calling it a man.

because it was slapped on an existing character instead of designing a new character around this representation; most likely because the West now screeches that trap is a slur insulting trannies (when in context it always referred to guys who look androgynous enough to pass as women)

That's just better than real-life though. Everything in videogames should be better than real life or why bother playing them?

YWNBAW

Because the character was long established as something else entirely but is changed for 'current day' politics in spite of how it contradicts everything the character was before. Also because we are just all sick of it at this point.

>why is promoting a leftist mental illness not positive for future entertainment in Japan and making it as shit as western comics

Fits the arc fine, you just hate trannies.

That's a man. You are a man. Stop larping as a woman, it's pretty gay bro.

Because the character wasn't trans to begin with.
It's straight up shit writing.
Why not come up with a brand new troon character instead of stealing an already popular character and chaging shit just for the sake of social media points?

Attached: 1637575424932.jpg (650x766, 58.04K)

If it doesn't affect anything then why change his character in the first place? Because you're a disingenuous troon.

Reminder that mods don't touch these threads at all, so you can talk about pretty much whatever you want.

>underage boy dresses like a girl
>sweaty losers on Any Forums jerk off to him
>underage boy dresses like a girl and calls himself a girl
>sweaty losers on Any Forums start screaming about leftists and propaganda
?????

This.
Bridget and some other fucking schmuck that was a trans woman wouldn't be nearly as poorly received as trans Bridget. It would get made fun of, sure, but not in the vitriolic way it is now.

Doesn't matter if it "fits the arc". How would you feel if, in the next GG game, Bridget detransed? How would that affect the community? Would you feel wronged?

I hate everyone who isn't exactly like me in every single way. Me good. Not me bad. Be me or die. BE ME!

Attached: 29a.png (645x770, 16.07K)

Bridget is a cute boy who erects my john willy peterson. If you trannies want to gaslight characters into your cult, you can have roger from american dad

Attached: 9fd.png (600x618, 408.37K)

Trannies are not women.

>Grooming is pretty cool!

Or perhaps you just hate femboys? When will the wokecels start to force Drag queens to transition and identify as female?

Because there is nothing good or positive about tranny shit and trannies are some of the most horrible, vile people on the planet.

>how would you feel it bridget detrans'd?
If it made sense then sure go for it. I can see it making sense since inner conflict about who she is a running thing for the character. It does matter if it "fits the arc" because that's the character's story continuing in interesting ways, political wet-brain retard.

>astroturfing popular characters instead of making your own
I have more respect for trannies like the one who made Celeste than troons who astroturf popular characters. At least the Celeste team made a successful game that when it came out that Madeline was a tranny with its in-game image no one made a fuss. Make your own damn characters and games. If its good then people will gravitate towards it, if it's not then get fucked.
>aliens, wizards
They're not good if they don't make sense to the story. Bridget being trans is an obvious astroturf. Fuck off with this shit. Arcsys easily killed this game off for a lot of JP Vets. I can't speak for Western Vets but I'm damn sure a sizable portion has quit too.

Attached: 1642536641967.png (2000x1551, 2.07M)

No one is born trans, otherwise there wouldn't be a transition.

People acting like Bridget being trans was the thing that ruined Guilty Gear and not Strive being a dumbed down, linear piece of shit fighting game with no depth have outed themselves as the biggest posers on this site. Strive was fucked from day one, Bridget changes nothing.

Attached: url(327).jpg (540x800, 79.18K)

What's worse is that the character wore girl's clothes to avoid persecution. Advocating for a person like that to actually change what they identify as is literally conversion therapy. The culture does not accept him, he's condemned to death if he's a boy, and so he actually becomes a girl instead of just pretending to be one. That's fucked up even by the standards of the lefties.

>All VPNs and countless ISPs are permanently range-banned
>This faggot and the nigger dick spammer always get a slap on the wrist
I hate these trannigger mods

Attached: 1660104384374.png (1918x696, 733.55K)