At last, after finishing all the Yakuza games, I’ve come to a realization… that the 0fags were right...

At last, after finishing all the Yakuza games, I’ve come to a realization… that the 0fags were right. Yakuza 0 truly is the best game in the series.

Attached: 2C01DAC0-CFA7-48BD-AE54-4B8A58184A03.jpg (500x500, 61.86K)

Now play Judgment and realize it's better than any of those games

Attached: 1662313794952148.jpg (535x304, 43.95K)

Which one did you like the least?

The final red pill is realizing that 0 is the only good game in the series

Yakuza 3

I hated that the story in 5 fell off a cliff after the Kiryu chapters

AFTER PLAYING 1 AND 2, 0 MADE ME QUIT THE SERIES
I DON'T EENE WANNA PLAY 3
0 WAS TEDIOUS

I’ve only played 0 and enjoyed it, should I just stop now?

Yes. Every Yakuza game after 0 is hated on this board. People liked 7 for a while, but now that the honeymoon phase.is over, people realize that it sucked, too.

Maybe try the Kiwami and Judgment games

Kiwami 1 & 2 is alright, at least for the gameplay. It just 0 set such a high standard that the other games feels so inferior in comparison.

Yakuza make me hate women even more

how so?

Haruka

You should play less games in general and post on v more

Not him, but 5. 6 was my fav, followed by 0, 3, K2, LAD, K1 and 4, with the aforementioned 5 being at the bottom. The amount of content in 5 was great but 70% of the story was don‘t care.

Haruka is adorable, you're retarded

Park

Yakuza 0 was the biggest fluke in all of gaming. Name another series that was dogshit for a literal decade then out of nowhere they drop a masterpiece then go right back to churning out dogshit.

judgment kind of sucks though
judgment 2 is ok

Gta 4

>he didn't play 5 or 6

You got that backwards

the de is aids to play with and judgment 2 is the first time it's ever tolerable
plus all of the sidequests in judge eyes are a minefield of trailing missions and other unfun things

i hate you

haruka gets a case of terminal HONORtism in 5