MH Rise playerbase plummeting

>now:7,555 peak: 29,463
Why has the MH community rejected Rise? World had so many more players when it was new.

Attached: 1610079431201.jpg (1919x2039, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vr0zQnhO5zA
youtube.com/watch?v=N-Q302xdBBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>That time when there was a key that could produce infinite copies of Monster Hunter World that was shared and we all used it up
Fun stuff

it’s worse? That’s really all you need to say?

I hate Monster Hunter. I played World because it didn't look too much like MH. I didn't touch Rise because it looked too much like MH.
Not bait btw. I'm been entirely sincere.

Graphics, rest doesnt matter for an average retard (Any Forumsirgins included)

i heard that discord snoys are buying up the world copies so they can inflate the numbers

>I didn't touch Rise because it looked too much like MH.
You've never played Monster Hunter on the PS2

I "only" played 40 hours. Felt both too easy (wirebugs) and too complex (wirebugs). Only failed two quests I think, one vs that dickbag rath reskin that oneshotted me.

And honestly, Im getting burned out over the 229383884 mechanics outside of combat. Fucking cats and submarines, i just wanna hunt

>World had so many more players when it was new
normies jumping on the hype train
proportionately more rise players finished the game than world

If only they didn't fuck the SOS/Lobby system in Rise. I did a lot of coop with randoms in World, and I'm playing Rise completely solo, bc of how ass the SOS system is.

>wants to do coop
>searching...
>no quest found
>when it finally finds me one, it's 10 minutes in and the moster is basically dead already

Attached: wow.png (525x239, 159.55K)

world is pretty fucking long to be fair, enormously so if you count iceborne

>>now:7,555 peak: 29,463
TU2 trailer came out and people realized it was literally JUST going to be recolors
>hehe but they said it would just be that why are you disappointed :-)
>t. crapcum enjoyer
it's pretty stupid
but I got the game for free so meh

I'm a World-bab and have a question:
Has the default quest limit always been 50 minutes and are there shorter quests? It feels like things would be more difficult if I didn't have all the time in the world to run around the map collecting and setting up buffs to work in my favor.

RISE is just not fun.

>world is pretty fucking long to be fair, enormously so if you count unskippable cutscenes padding out the game

Soulless
vs
Soul

I made a lobby, invited some of my friends over, and we played for a couple hours. Because I didn't set a password, some fucker came in, and we instantly kicked him off.

Same happened later after my friends had left, and I was just doing some grinding solo, with the lobby still up. Immediately closed the lobby when a rando waltzed in.

>damage numbers
>epic quirps
>doggo mounts
>spidey grapple
>Pso2 hit effects
>Super mega destructo monster variants
>anime weapons
>anime armor
>anime companions
youtu.be/Vr0zQnhO5zA

Attached: 734.jpg (600x318, 23.01K)

>>damage numbers
After playing MHF1, MHFU and MH3, I didn't mind them giving direct number feedback. Sure, you could see how monsters took less and less time to take down as you got better gear, or got better at the games, but it was always a crapshoot to gauge how much you were doing. That, and the different damage zones on monsters' bodies kinda muddied things, so even if you looked up the damage formula, you couldn't say you were definitively doing xyz damage on any particular hit.

I enjoy the game, but I hate the dripfeed model. I learned my lesson with World to wait until later.

The burning and crashing of MH Rise does not surprise me the least. It's an extremely soulless game. It was extremely rushed and the MH gameplay has been "streamlined" to the point where it comes off an extremely repetitive arena masher with skill spamming.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-Q302xdBBE

There is no better video to display just how hard Capcom rushed and halfassed Rise. This should not be acceptable for a full priced 2022 video game. The standards for the series were set much higher with World. A blatant downgrade in so many aspects should not have been tolerated in the community.

Attached: Monster Hunter Iceborne Details vs Sunbreak1.webm (1066x600, 2.8M)

>a buh buh buh buh SNEED *farts*
It's called Monster Hunter not numbers looker. Hunt the monster until it dies, there's your feedback.