Gensou Suikoden announced

Remaster of the first game

Attached: 1366_2000 (1).jpg (1366x971, 262.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DAzjwEjnFDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Le quirky turn based RPG remaster instead of a proper Silent Hill / MGS / Castlevania

It's over.

What a know-nothing post.
Twenty points from Slytherin.

Le shut the fuck up you stupid nigger. The adults are talking.

What adults, it's past your bedtimes. The graphics aren't even remastered

suikoden is deprecated

Attached: Eiyuden-Chronicle-Hundred-Heroes-Key-Art-d83959e449f48a45f2b3.jpg (1920x1080, 406.18K)

it looks 99% the same game
2D games should never be """2remastered"""

That said Im glad konami is doing games again.

Fucking neat, I'm replaying these. Hopefully they didn't touch the music though.

>it looks 99% the same game
it doesnt though. it looks worse. look how generic looking the "remastered" made everything.

Attached: FcwgEZjakAIi05f.jpg (1200x675, 196.9K)

Fuck graphics I'm not paying $400 or whatever for the original PS1 version of 2.

Attached: 1657738842772.jpg (800x761, 267.05K)

>PS4 version but no PS5 version
lol wut

funny man

No Im serious
youtube.com/watch?v=DAzjwEjnFDs
Rewind a minute or so when they announce the platforms with a big image, there is no PS5

based retard

what

PS5 can play PS4 games. There's no reason to make a PS5 version if it would look and play exactly the same but play on both consoles.

How was I supposed to know that, I havent touched a snoy console since ps2

Suikoden 1 was never a good looking game. The only thing I see in that screenshot that's more bland than the original is the star on the floor and I guess some bitches will complain about the size of the fucking candles or the lightning because it looks more like a PSP remaster.

>Made all this retarded bullshit up just to write snoy
Come on man

Well now you know

Attached: 54544243.gif (472x360, 1.11M)

Suikoden II is also getting the same treatment. For some reason they didn't announce II at the same time, but II is in the announcement trailer.

Attached: 03_front_ntsc.jpg (400x400, 32.63K)

I get the feeling these will just be PSP ports with filters. Maybe diagonal movement is worth it.

Now, this screenshot I would have a problem with. It shows they're using the original sprites with backgrounds that are not consistent with the pixel count. I suppose it's like Live a Live but without the excessive bloom.

Attached: suiko.jpg (1920x1080, 648.44K)

>pixel count
Fuck I just woke up. I meant the pixel scaling.

emulation is free.
whats the matter? dont know how to emulate? lol