Hogwarts Legacy

What are you looking forward to the most? I really hope we at least get to walk around in Diagon Alley.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

I want to melt the heart of a haughty slytherin Ojou-sama who turns out to be best girl by far.

using the invisibility cloak to sneak into the girls bathroom

If I can’t date a hot blonde Slytherin girl that will call me a piece of shit, then there’s no point to playing this game

The only appeal of the Hogwarts universe for me is young girls in uniforms and I have a feeling that this game will not allow me to have sex with them so I don't really care about it.

I want mods day one. I want to make this school actually look like an 1800's English academy.

Attached: hogwarts-legacy-trailer-1600324575.jpg (480x270, 18.33K)

I want to do school stuff and maybe learn abracadabra.

I want to be a school chad/bully and assert my dominance by hurting other people with spells. I hope we get to become really dark wizards and maybe even kill another student.

I hope there's lots of fantastic beasts to befriend. I always hated Harry and co for brushing off Hagrid's classes.

the crucio curse and killing spell are confirmed

I want to be Slytherin and sexually abuse those plump, dorky, bespectacled big tittied Hufflepuff in the bathroom.

Trannies killing themselves in response to the sales numbers

rent free

The game is going to be severely limited. It will have nice looking locations, but about 3 things per room (besides short ineffectual chats with NPCs) to do. It's far less exciting to play a game like this when it is essentially like the new God of War games. Walk. Talk. Press buttons to engage cinematic. Make choice that is soft and doesn't really give you much control of your character's fate as promised.

mods to make the females look like this

Attached: 00121-3755270969-Alluring portrait of busty elven mage, massive breasts, intricate, full body, highly detailed, digital painting, artstation, con.png (576x576, 420.71K)

A wizard game that isn't using an IP that is aimed towards children. JK Rowling's "magic" is fucking awful and so uninspired.

Who still gives a shit about harry potter who isn't also a teenage girl or twitter dyke?

Can I play Gobstones and turn the game into Kakegurui?

>Diagon Alley.
Not in the game, the MC gets all his shit from Hogsmeade

t. user who is about to realize that he got old and those teenage girls and twitter dykes are like 30 and Harry Potter is a retro series now.

To be fair, I have no idea what teen girls of today are into, but I'm sure it's also shit.

there will be mods retard