7 months and no DLC

There is not going to be DLC and we'll just have to wait for Elden Ring 2, aren't we? At this point, Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 both got DLC announcements after their releases.

Attached: er box.jpg (496x640, 72.08K)

why does every game need dlc? you fuckers are the reason every game comes out unfinished these days
just let a game be finished, play another one, it's not hard

Because they need a reason to spam this shit on Any Forums again.

As if anyone needs a reason to spam a game...

Attached: NEW VEGAS.jpg (1920x1200, 390.16K)

To save Sellen, faggot

then why can't op spam a good, finished game on Any Forums instead? like yoshi's island or summit

What are you talking about, they are obviuously going to milk it for a long time. But they got so much money they have no reason to hurry. Don't worry you'll get your copypasted bosses training you to press roll button like Pavlov's dog buddy.

The game has so much shit that was cut out so it takes a bit effort to change the things that were cut out and bring them back to the game.

Like half of the NPC questlines were turned off on 1.0 and even after they enabled them, the questlines felt kinda short.

>The game has so much shit that was cut out so it takes a bit effort to change the things that were cut out and bring them back to the game.
>Like half of the NPC questlines were turned off on 1.0 and even after they enabled them, the questlines felt kinda short.

What was cut?

Your manhood

Attached: 20220520_052915.png (512x512, 257.48K)

Not a burger m8

Cant you just let me have this?

Attached: 1662103202578551.jpg (542x106, 13.25K)

it took a million years for elden ring to be released. do you honestly believe it would push out DLC quickly?

Kale has a really cool quest involving the extinction of his merchant race or people. Typing this out I now understand the traveling merchants who worship a god destined to bring chaos to the world might be a direct nod to another group of people

>7 months and no DLC
Good.

>7 months and no DLC

>Cyberpunk 2077 cowers nervously in the corner...

Sekiro took a year for its big update, i'd reckon ER's update or DLC or whatever it is are coming until next year at the earliest.

There are some videos on YouTube about cut content.
I mean look at Ranni's quest, it's quite long while others are short. They probably cut down on a bunch of characters/quests.
Or compare promotional stuff to what we actually got.

They had to cut a bunch of corners.
If I'm not remembering wrong they said early on that the gameplay would be different from Souls too

Attached: 1661108769657.jpg (1920x1080, 319.4K)

fromsoft are so far up their own ass and dont believe in DLC's anymore, look at sekiro

That's....good?

Is this related to Kadokawa's chairman being arrested for bribery suspicion?

From's owner is Kadokawa.

Why are you all so fucking retarded?
Just because you fucking morons don't get DLC instantly you think its never happening
Absolute fucking morons on this board

That's pretty based. From released a complete game with no jewish mtx and then moved on to produce a new complete product, just like Sekiro.

Attached: FcdqOquWQAAxtrX.jpg (616x618, 39.08K)

radahns entire reason being in caelid to kill giants instead of star beasts

>2010
>DLCs everywhere I don't want it
>2020
>WHERE IS THE FUCKING DLCs? I NEED DLCs?
The publisher knows reverse psychology.