Now that the dust has settled

What the fuck happened here?

Attached: w48z6bzefZPrRcJHc7L8SO66.jpg (1024x1024, 189.67K)

The story is ass

Jew happened

has there been any reports on part 1 numbers?PWWBXG

These games have always wanted to be woke movietrash, and that's exactly what they became. Ever since TLOU on the Ps3 and God of War on the Ps2, sony has always wanted games to be glorified movies with the occasional button prompts. Infact it's scary seeing people here have nostalgia for these old games, which means the overton window has shifted. Before long we'll be having nostalgia threads for Uncharted.

Kino... Boundless terrifying kino...

>zombie apocalypse game
>20 minute uninterrupted walk through a synagogue in pristine condition where you are lectured about the Holocaust as if it actually happened

Attached: p.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

it's a bad game
nothin else to it really
you can play bad games as a kid and know they're bad, i played mario party 9 as a kid and despite not even knowing that the game was different from the others i knew it wasn't fun, and not only because i was playing alone, i still thought it was lame because brawl was fun alone

The game that mindbroke Any Forums

A decent-but-not-amazing game got an unnecessary sequel that ramped-up the negatives of the precursor while downplaying the positives

>woke movietrash
>God of War on the Ps2

Attached: huh.png (2688x2688, 173.26K)

Any Forums made a bigger deal of it than the rest of the world as usual

It began the slow decline of games becoming movies where the "story" is more important than the gameplay. Notice how 90% of the game is just quick time events, that's intentional so the game can be "inclusive" to people who don't know how to play an action game. Sure it lacks the gender and racial politics of modern woke movietrash, but it's the seedbed that gave them a place to grow.

Wrong. You have to be fast at the qtes and pay attention. Get a new opinion

God of War PS2 was definitely a spectacle and possibly one of the first Western blockbuster/AAA games but it has more gameplay than modern cinematic experiences.

>you have to pay attention to QTEs
See, it's just like I said. People now look fondly on the cancer of yesteryear just because the cancer of today is even worse.

>but it has more gameplay than modern cinematic experiences.
That's like saying TLOU is good because it has more gameplay than TLOU2. Do you realize how of a bar you have to set for your statement to hold meaning?

What a skill

Jew interposed himself as lead writer, has no talent to tell a compelling story without relying on low key modern storytelling trophes of
>in you face sex scenese
>remember the hololocaust
>PoV switch the bad guygirl is acktually good girlguy
>gratuitous violence
>if i kill my enemy they win
>if fans didnt like it, it means it was good
Pure nu-age garbage.

Attached: written by neil druckman.jpg (1124x1465, 114.76K)

Considering the previous game and how it was complete garbage on its own, why did you expect anything different from the sequel?

Almost all PS2 games focused more on cinematic elements to some degree. You're singling out one game which isn't even woke because you don't like the newest sequel. Just play action games 4th gen games or earlier if you don't like cinematic story elements.

I'm not singling out one game. I'm just saying that it helped to bring cinematic woke trash to the mainstream, if it wasn't there already. How many times did the game need a "PRESS X FOR LE AWESOME VIOLENT MURDER SCENE" before people got sick of the repetition? But people have such low standards, I'm not surprised that they hold this series in high regard.

Maybe they’ll release factions eventually since that was pretty underrated game mode next. After that who knows what ND will make but I’m not looking forward to it