Is Deep Rock Galactic any good, It looks interesting from the small amount I've seen from it

Is Deep Rock Galactic any good, It looks interesting from the small amount I've seen from it
But I wanna know, is it actually fun to play

Attached: deep rock galactic.jpg (1460x821, 287.74K)

Yes I play it every day

It is on higher difficulties

It's one of those "better with friends" games, but it's still a good time even with randoms.

It's at it's best when you're still new to the game and have no perks or OC's and everything is still fresh and mysterious, dark and dangerous and you're just scraping by in each mission. By the time you're deep enough to make builds and really enjoy the mechanics and whatnot the magic times are over and it's a shame that they've passed. Still fun with friends though.

if you have VR

Absolutely incredible. Yes, the novelty does wear off fairly quick, I'd say in 50 to a 100 hours you will become familiar with most of the game, but the fundamentals are strong. It oozes quality and sovl, makes mostly good design choices, delivers actually fun and satisfying horde shooting. Fantastic time with friends as well. I could gush about it for hours. Pull the trigger, see if you like it

I just remember the developers apologizing on Twitter to some tranny because having male only dwarves was trainsphobic or something.

devs are scandicucks what did you expect?

Don't listen to these children, play Payday 2
>B-but rock and stone!
Suck.my.cock

It’s pretty fun, I recommend it to everyone whenever it goes on sale

I played it everyday from January to April, played it on and off for another month, stopped for a while and I'm picking it back up again recently.
I'd say it's one of the few games that's more fun with rando's than a group, but maybe my friends are just high-strung and bad at games.
Try out each Class with no upgrades, Pick one class and get to 25, while you're working to promote that Class play the other 3 classes again to 25 and promote once. Remember to buy perks, do the weekly core hunts, Don't go to Difficulty 4 immediately, give it a few days, but you never need to go below Haz 3 even at the most casual. Deep Dives aren't as scary as they seem, by the end of your second week playing you'll probably be okay doing Elite Deep Dives and try out Haz 4 and 5.
Remember, as far as class tips go
>Use your Flares as Scout, light up rooms so we can see
>Some Levels never need Gunner Ziplines, but the more woodsy ones may need them
>For Gunner, use your shield when it gets too hectic, most people forget about it. Very effective for when you're surrounded by Mactera swarms, these flying, ranged enemies, when someone is down and both you and their corpse is getting bit.
>Scout and Engie have the most busy jobs as soon as you enter a new room. Any random marker point from your teammates could either be begging you to give Scout a platform or begging you to reach it.
>Go for more Ammo for Engie's sentry, if you see an Engie trying to set one up you can help him
>As Scout, some resource veins kind of jut out of the wall and you can stand on top of them, you don't always need an Engie's platforms to loot.
>Driller's Pistol sucks not counting some End Game mods, Throwing axes are great. Fire kills robots extremely quickly and you'll be expected to bring the fire in even on missions
>Two abilities, Iron Will + vampire, You can give yourself a second Wind, kill 1 small grunt with a melee power attack and get a little bit of health in an emergency when everyone is down

its pretty fucking great, yeah. been playing it daily for a 100 hours now and it just keeps on getting better. a few things are tedious like getting weapon overclocks, or at least the useful ones anyways, and doing three missions for every extra weapon can get pretty tiresome, but once you do get them, they change the game so much it makes it all worth while. the community is fantastic and fun as hell, have only encountered 2-3 shitters in my time playing.

they added vr to the game? is it a test branch or something?

Best coop game.

>just buy our 800 gun packs for $10 each DO IT, GIVE US MONEY DO IT, NO WE WON'T MAKE MEANINGFUL IMPROVEMENTS TO THE GAMEPLAY, JUST BUY OUR DLC
>DO YOU LIKE E-CELEBS? NOW YOU CAN BUY OUR HECKIN EPIC H3H3 COSTUME PACK TO LOOK LIKE A FAT RETARD AND HIS DISGUSTING RAT WIFE
>WHAT ABOUT LE HECKIN EPIC JOHN WICK, HE'S IN HERE TOO!

go fuck yourself

best 4 ish bucks i have ever spent (dont remember how much i paid since it was on sale), several people from here are now saying its getting stale but its because they have played like 300+ hours of it already
of course you are gonna get bored of it numbnuts you already saw everything 100 times
like, most AAA games are like 12 hours for 60 bucks and they are fine with that but this one is as bang for your buck as you can get and you get angry with the dev's
get real

Yes

The best part is them selling the game for a dollar to jew people into that DLC trap.

Do you have friends to play with?

With friends yes, alone no. No it's not worth it to play with randoms it is not like Left4dead where playing with randoms can be fun, it is not at all fun in DRG.