Fire Emblem Engage

Happy to see that Nintendo finally got around to making that FExSMT game they announced some time ago.

Attached: FcnM5SDaIAEkn75.jpg (1920x1080, 548.56K)

>Celica instead of Alm
Why?

>Fucking Colgate-chan
>Story sounds so much like a lame gacha setup I still wasn't sure if it's mainline after the trailer
>Gameplay looks fucking amazing
I don't know what to think. That gameplay better be actually fucking amazing. I'm still worried that they might gachafy a mainline title.

I need to see a cow titty character. And I mean HUGE tits.

Attached: 1658530045685986.jpg (600x1024, 63.62K)

How would a gacha mechanic work when there's only 12 rings in the game?

tiddies

God I'm so glad GUST is working on this instead of the fucking musou team, the game actually has a decent artstyle and the resolution isn't pure fucking ass.

Attached: fire emblem engage crit.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

To make it so all of the rings aren't a sasuagefest, but I suspect that Alm/Ephraim/Eliwood/Hector/etc will get rings as well.

Attached: fe engage.jpg (2560x1440, 2.29M)

I'm so happy Micaiah is in this game bros

cant wait for sakura or elise ring to use on celine and see how it goes

My hair waifu...

Attached: CĂ©line--.png (394x541, 437.32K)

I'm so fucking hyped for this game, I hated 3H so much but this one looks like it's ditching all the things I hated in 3H, no calendar, actually good artist, no school bullshit, I can't wait.

Easy.
12 rings, swappable gems as an equipment slot for heroes pulled by gacha.

Attached: 1663187180106090.png (1200x800, 892.38K)

no teaching of and no route split is good
theres likely more than 12 rings and 12 rings are more towards the story.

Either way, there's a lot of extra summons coming as best case dlc, worst case gacha.

>no teaching
The leak said you could raise stats through minigames, so I wouldn't count the idea of there being some similar bullshit just out yet.

thanks doc

likely the prince/princess and protagonist of all the games being inside of it thats kinda what i think will be in the base the others will be paid/free dlc.

Hope they revert the dlc back to how it was in fate and also in awakening. the 3h ones was really bad

>swappable gems
user the items are literally listed as "_____'s Ring".
I get being cautious about a game before we've seen how the mechanics work, but you're literally making shit up in your head to get upset at.

Attached: screenshot.jpg (1920x1080, 266.4K)

well its still better than teaching. i'll take that over teaching.

i want the s support and also child units

minigame is like a side thing so its still better than the main thing which was teaching.

Its going to be things like fishing, it was visible on the mini-map when they showed off the hub in the trailer. Obviously its optional, but I do wonder if there's a cap on that or if you can make Toothpaste broken as fuck by turning them into a Pro Fisherman.

Attached: 1471ad5798a6909b1dd8d3c7.png (792x516, 206.86K)