Maybe the games didn't change

Maybe the games didn't change...
Maybe we did.

Attached: pepe time.jpg (550x366, 60.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIST6QAqwaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yep.

i haven't changed, trust me...

If I could get more fast paced anime games I’m alright. I’m done with western games though.

You checked out Freedom Planet?

halo infinite still hasn't added co-op campaign...

Games I played as a kid didn’t have gacha and loot box mechanics

You can literally play old games right now and see how different they are.

we did, but games did more. really werent this many gays and browns in games before, didnt have dangerhairs telling me i should feel bad for being male up until like 2015

You just proved OP right. You changed your playing habits to play games with gacha and lootbox mechanics.
You could easily just not play those, but you do.

Sorry but I still enjoy burnout 3 and some other games I enjoyed before.

you have to be a moron to actually believe this

Attached: 1657494356069.jpg (1444x952, 1.08M)

OP is a shill.

Games have changed a lot more than I have. I'm basically the same person I was at 15, just a lot more bitter.

its pretty obvious to everyone that games changed. Why do you think indie shit aping old ass games manage to sell as much as AAA releases?

Megaman Battle Network.

Every time someone says a game hasn't aged well they mean they suck shit at the game and lack the attention span to get invested in it.

>oldgames
>gaming trance and fun

>new games
>close them after 30 min playing

Of course my reaction time and coordination is worse now that I am older. Eye candy(realistic graphics trend garbage) destroyed my fps, my fun and favorite videogames/franchises.

Where is that Bustling Videogame Marketplace With Fun Games Now?
youtube.com/watch?v=FIST6QAqwaA

Attached: 1662727537070249.png (600x500, 18.14K)

it's not that you "change", you die and someone else is born

Arcade games were a scam too

did microtransactions, dlc, moviegames, early access, no community servers, etc. exist back then? no? then the games changed.

Nah Everything is objectively shit

iunno how anyone can look back at the large variety of games that used to be released from big publishers to the homogenized shit we get released nowadays (minus nintendo)

>minus nintendo
Lol

a soulful scam that got you out of the house and and with your friends.

Nah games have objectively gotten worse.
Every year the "most popular' and "most anticipated" games are unfinished and MIGHT be finished later if they sell well.
But hey, they look better than games did 20 years ago!

At least nintendo still releases games in different genres. All the big publishers just shit out the same open-world movie games with RPG elements

nah
objectively all entertainment has been in a sharp decline over the last 10 years or so
there are standards modern pieces of media can't come close to fulfill

A scam nonetheless. Take off the rose-tinted glass.

And the money was collected by small businesses rather than a megacorp that owns 10 gachas.

they were but that's not an argument given how much of a minority they are