I am sure to win because I have maxed my DEF

>I am sure to win because I have maxed my DEF.

Attached: 1650619990217.png (723x722, 192.21K)

Is there actually a single game that rewards you for going full DEF?

>damage absorbed
>damage absorbed
>damage absorbed
>2 damage
>damage absorbed
>damage absorbed
>2 damage
>damage absorbed

*Hits you with magic instead*

Attached: wizardfrog.png (1268x1446, 881.2K)

DEX is the most important stat.

I'm a STRchad but now Qualitychad.

Isn't that basically the entire premise behind the tank class?

>Wojak poster

Attached: 1663202984406577.gif (498x498, 471.36K)

>Uses skill that ignores defense
Nothing personell kid

you can become immortal in MHW, you don't even need to take lance for a shield or anything, if you just take max regen and max defense perks you cannot die but you do no damage
I had fun running around and keeping the monster's attention for the dpsfriends in pub lobbies

True tank has full immunity to all elements.

Attached: 1657209756818.png (640x640, 227K)

Exanima

>abuses the weak spot

Attached: 1662747087156.webm (328x480, 426.11K)

There’s an item that you can start a run with that makes it so you can only get defense stats

Attached: 5F136A37-410F-4E7C-8E1A-C0FD89AD08E9.jpg (297x170, 17.06K)

Path of Exile has goofy items like Replica Dreamfeathers that turn some percent of your armor into weapon damage.

Poise in Dark Souls 1 and DT in New Vegas. Both become exponentially more helpful the more you get, in DaS1 with sufficient poise you can literally just press R1 and chug estus to beat every boss. In FNV since enemies don't use armor piercing weapons pretty much the only thing that threatens you in power armor is explosives.

I hate pit bulls so much it’s not even funny. No idea why people adopt them.

they are le misunderstood, asshole!

>In FNV since enemies don't use armor piercing weapons pretty much the only thing that threatens you in power armor is explosives.
I remember brushguns and 12.7 SMGs doing decent damage to you even when maxed out with DT. The hunting rifle too will punch you hard if there are enough fiends taking potshots at you.

Dark Souls 1 did

not all are bad and it would be unfair of the good ones to be killed

I've met plenty of mellow pit bulls. Problem is that they take after their owners and unfortunately a lot of the people who adopt/buy pit bulls are fucking assholes.

if you sink your first 15 levels into health in Bloodborne, you're pretty damn hard to kill till midgame.

I played a mage killer (fighter) in DND and I would just steal your magic stick. Like a schoolyard bully. Make you drop it, walk over, and pick it up off the ground. Now what, nerd? I was very good with a crossbow so I didn't even have to be near you to make you drop it. I had a collection of magic staffs, wands, and spellbooks.
Hit the gym, Dweeb.

> if you just take max regen and max defense perks you cannot die but spoiler
Couldn’t you use a poison weapon? Or sleep weapon with bombs?

yeah but poison is kinda shit so your two options are taking a hammer for the stun damage or taking lance and maximizing weakpoint damage for the absurd shield and at least doing some damage

Anyone have that webm where the trump supporter gets knocked the fuck out? I believe he was wearing a San Francisco Giants jacket.

Fallout 4, power armor breaks what little balance the game has and they give it to you about 15 minutes into the story.

Attached: Slag_Max.png (640x1136, 1.14M)

literally me

>dex builds

Attached: 1655803166785.webm (854x480, 1.93M)

>just don't get hit
>high armor = low skill
How do you counter this?

>trump supporter
>San Francisco
I'm not calling you a liar, but I have a hard time believing you

Hit them, obviously

Grim Dawn
Tank/retal builds can beat the whole game and take no damage except on secret challenge bosses

In Genshin Impact, tons of characters have abilities that scale off of DEF
For instance, Itto has an ability where he takes his DEF and adds it onto his Attack to basically double his DPS, and it works really well with a team of DEF boosting characters like Gorou

Attached: demonfag refereferefaidnfknadkvnkjadnvkcnsdvnkjsnvk;usafb;iovhaui;dsvhnui;ahvui;baui;fkvb;i.jpg (1080x1920, 1.3M)

Bitch better get a rabies shot

Fallout 4's story was trash and the voiced protag was retarded. They way handled power armour was fucking great though, just need to balance the fusion core system and it would near perfect

Kingdom Hearts
No joke.

I bet most of the fire emblem games do, all those huge armor classes are basically invincible to everything but magic