>GPU prices as low as ever
>Still as poor as when they were sky high
How do you get out of the slow pc hole
I just want to play in 4K

Attached: file.png (1024x577, 356.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qwztunwwj1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go work at mcdonalds for two weeks or something then quit. or sell a piece of your liver.

>Go work at mcdonalds for two weeks or something then quit
Great, should I do with those $75?
You think everyone's an American with easy access to $2000 a month as minimum wage?

>$75
Last time I checked mcdonalds was paying 13 an hour. $13 x 7 hr shift = $91 x 14 days = $1,274 - Uncle Sam's money ~ $900.

>You think everyone's an American with easy access
Not my problem nigger you asked for a solution, gave me little information and I gave you one. Get a fucking job.

McDonalds in my cuntree pays like $140 a month, faggot cocksucker.

How do people manage to be poor unless they're underage or still at school?

I work a soul draining job so that I can splurge on things I like without worry

Honestly I'm not sure if the trade off is worth it

I got a job entirely through nepotism after almost 6 years of DAILY applications. Covid made it way way harder because no one wanted people without years of experience prior, but I just buckled and asked all my family if they could help me out, got a job, now I sit at a desk 7 hours a day, work for 1 hour a day, and get paid about $16/hr USD for it.
It's not a mass of wealth or anything but it pays my bills and leaves me an extra like $300 a month to fuck around with.

So, try nepotism if you're so fortunate.

Then move abroad, dumb faggot
What are you even trying to discuss here? Your issue isn't computer or pricing related, you just want to complain about low wages in some post-soviet shithole

What’s a good cheap pc build for genshin

>"I have no money"
>asdfgksdjhgfhd Then move abroad
You think everything is free, fucking first worlder?

>So, try nepotism if you're so fortunate
I'm convinced god likes to play favorites. Or, on the contrary, just likes to see me suffer specifically.

Nigger, median wage in my country was around $500 a month, if you're unable to work for a while to afford a cheap economy class plane ticket then you're genuinely, clinically, figuratively retarded

Attached: file.png (650x635, 228.99K)

>a cheap economy class plane ticket
Yeah okay you stupid faggot then what, sleep on the streets of a country I don't know so I can get stabbed and killed faster than my own shithole? Fucking use your brain. Why do Americlaps always think people will solve their problems by "just moving"?

By not wageslaving. It's very easy if you put your mind to it.

hp elitedesk 800 g1 with low profile 1080ti, upgraded ram and ssd.
It's what I've been using for 1337 gayming for years and it was cheap as fuck.

Kek, the minimum wage in Australia is nearly $25 per hour, not even factoring casual loading. The taxes on the other hand, :(

If you want some shitty 3070 or under, sure

Attached: 5637.png (993x1398, 466.59K)

>cheap pc build for genshin
Here's a list of all the stuff you need
1.- Stop playing censored chink games.
2.-
3.-

just play it on your phone.

Protip: Post-soviet shitholes have much better standard of living that trannified westoids.

What's wrong with a 3070?

I hate coomers so that’s even better

Kys

Jesus you murdered the guy...

1. No.
2. kys faggot
3. ????
4. PROFIT

something equal to or better than a phone

Even my 20y old PC play it, dude.
They not even selling my PC parts nowadays.

You can find a job and a place to stay easily unless you're a clueless zoomer
Stop blaming others for your own lack of motivation and effort

>Hate coomers
>Play coomer game that doesn't even let coomers coom but it's still in the coomer category
I don't understand.

>4K
is this shit even worth it? I've got a 3060 and I don't see the point.

>is this shit even worth it?
If you're coming from 1080p, yes. If you're coming from 1440p, no.

youtu.be/Qwztunwwj1U

I want to be able to play future games too

I have a RTX 3090Ti and I game in 1080p because I can hardly tell the difference between resolutions, yes, I am partially blind.

>>GPU prices as low as ever

No they aren't, underage faggot. They're still pretty high.

We're never gonna see MSRP no matter what.

How much of a difference is it between the low end manufactures and the high end ones for specific cards? Is it worth paying 100 dollars more for a 3060ti to get the better reviewing brand?

oh we're reminiscing about the early 2010s? yeah, that was great. not sure how 4K is connected to that though.

meanwhile in reality
the price, as with all GPUs. a midrange GPU from 2-3 years ago should never cost more than 300 dollars, that's absurd.